Do I call all in?

Ocean NaguleswaranOcean Naguleswaran Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
around the start of a deepstack tournament with bounty, everyone with 50-60 big blinds
blinds 100/200/20
me: middle position with 88 raises to 400
btn calls, SB calls

flop KsKcTc

me 400
btn calls
BB folds

- betting to see where I am, Kx would call plus JJ QQ AA, and flush and straight draws, weaker hands would fold

turn 3h

check
check

river 8c
me 1000 hoping Kx and flush draws would call
SB all-in for 7856

should I call?
what do i beat? AK, AcQc
what do i lose to? KK TT KT K3 K8

Answers

• ChipFluxChipFlux Red Chipper Posts: 59 ✭✭
    edited February 10
    I expect to double up against nut flush a vast majority of the time as I don’t think button checks back the turn with Kx and he raises pre w KK. I think the real danger hand is TT, he might check that back but I’m betting the turn w TT getting paid by your Kx and flush draws. So call as you beat more combos as played, and incidentally he has all the Axcc combos and maybe some broadway club (QJ , Qx, Jx) as well, but likely flats those on the end. That leaves all the nut flushes.
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭✭
    Without even looking at the actual pot size you lose to KT thats about it. I think TT bets the turn and KT some of the time as well. K3 and k8 should not be in callers range.

River you bet just under half pot around 1000 into 2200. I expect ace high flush and Q high flush to raise. Lots of flushes you beat. You can't give them only AQ and Ak but also k3 and k8. If they have k3 then they also have hands like 7c4c.

Snap call imo
  • ChipFluxChipFlux Red Chipper Posts: 59 ✭✭
    You may have even induced a bluff shove given your weakish line and sizing throughout the hand.
  • Ocean NaguleswaranOcean Naguleswaran Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭✭
    he had KT

Lose to 5 combos and beat like 30? Don't be result oriented.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file