New Hampshire?

TheGrindersCookbookTheGrindersCookbook Merrimack, NHRed Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
Any one in NH who is looking to start a small weekly game or study group? Seems like the only people who play cards up here are going to Manchester Poker Room or Nashua Billiards..

Comments

• Albert AAlbert A Red Chipper Posts: 104 ✭✭
    I live in southern Maine and I play at Seabrook. I plan to play Hampton Falls again this year too. Haven't been to Manch in forever and never Nashua. Salem has a couple rooms again now too. let me know if anyone else answers you. If you're not too far into NH maybe i'll be able to play. I don't know any other Red Chippers around here.
    I like this $1/$2 crash course. It's been helpful.
    Good luck, have fun.
  • chag60chag60 Red Chipper Posts: 6 ✭✭
    I live in South Western NH, I normally play in Keene. There is a real good 2-4 game on Monday nights. Worth the drive IMO.
  • Patrick DuranPatrick Duran Red Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
    I live in Mass, about an hour drive from the poker rooms in Salem and Nashua. Have either of you been to Cheers or Chasers?
  • Albert AAlbert A Red Chipper Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Never been to either. Heard one of them wasn't so good but the other was good. Can't remember which is which! Sorry, no help.
    Go B's!!
  • TheGrindersCookbookTheGrindersCookbook Merrimack, NHRed Chipper Posts: 81 ✭✭
    I have been to Chasers twice now. I live in the Merrimack area so its a bit longer than just going to Nashua. Chasers is a nice room. The parking situation is pretty bad. They have about 15-20 tables usually full on the promo days so people often just park where they feel like it.

As far as the players there, I haven't seen anything consistent. One game I played in was super aggressive and to be honest, rather fishy. I watched a guy go up about $1000 and lose it all within an hour just raising or betting every flop. He seemed to have a reputation there. The other game I played in was super tight, standard 3x raises every pot which would only be called by premium hands. I also haven't won there either yet so I am not too high on the place. Nashua is my favorite just because I find there is more action and I know the regs/fish.

Anyone in here host a home game or be open to setting one up?
  • Chris DChris D Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I’m in VT. I’d like to get something going if it works out. I play Foxwoods sometimes but Keene and the Manchester room are only about half the distance. Pumped to hear they are starting a room in West Lebanon, that’s only like an hour from my house. Please et me know if you get enough interest!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file