*** CORE: OFFICIAL THREAD ***

SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,900 -
edited February 20 in CORE
Hey y’all,

Just wanted to start the official thread all about our newest product: CORE.

This is just going to be a who, what, where, when, why kind of post - but feel free to ask any questions below if they aren’t answered here.

What is CORE?

CORE is the world’s first complete poker course. It’s been meticulously structured and reviewed to create an A-Z syllabus for serious poker players. You’ll strengthen (or build!) your poker foundation, and add on intermediate and advanced plays + concepts that result in having a complete strategy and +EV playbook.

We are launching CORE with 100+ lessons, quizzes, badges - and have more planned over the coming months.

Who is CORE for?

When we originally sat down to plan out CORE, we thought it was going to be a basic course for newer players. But as we built it out, and continued asking the question “what does a player need to know to run this play well? And if they knew that, what else could they do with it?” - the course continued expanding.

At the end of the day, CORE is for everyone. Newer players will build their foundation and avoid getting lost in tactics and confusing jargon. Intermediate players will shore up their basics and start expanding their playbook and strategic knowledge. And advanced players will close up any existing knowledge gaps and get a zoomed out, then zoomed in, look at strategy and tactics.

If you are reading this, CORE is for you.

When does CORE get released?

February 20, 2018 is the official launch date. Once launched, CORE will available 24/7 and it has been optimized for mobile devices as well.

Where can I find CORE?

You can sign up for CORE here: https://redchippoker.com/launch-core

If you already a CORE Member, you can visit your CORE dashboard here: https://redchippoker.com/core/start/

Why is CORE only $5/week?

We did a lot of research before we starting building CORE, and there were two major statements that we kept hearing:
  1. I don’t have enough time to spend studying poker
  2. Poker coaching & training is too expensive
With those two massive objections in mind, we built CORE to answer both of them:
  • CORE is structured so that you spend less time studying the wrong stuff, so that you never have to waste time asking “what do I need to study next?”, and lessons are built efficiently and as concisely as possible.
  • CORE is only $5/week so that any bankroll can afford it.
Are we leaving money on the table by only charging $5/week? Probably.
Does this price give you an insane ROI potential? You bet.

I have other questions about CORE:

Check out the FAQ first: https://redchippoker.com/core-faq/

If you still don’t find an answer - just respond in this thread.

__

And finally - if you already have a $50/mo PRO Membership, you have complimentary access to CORE. It’s just another way that we can provide insane value to our PROs.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Otherwise, sign up for CORE today and I’ll see you at CORE-ientation =)
My latest poker course brings the popular book 'Poker's 1%' to life- The One Percent
Tagged:

Comments

• persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on responding to the requests for this, and in a timely fashion. A significant achievement.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,900 -
    persuadeo wrote: »
    Congratulations on responding to the requests for this, and in a timely fashion. A significant achievement.

Thank you sir!
    My latest poker course brings the popular book 'Poker's 1%' to life- The One Percent
  • LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 191 ✭✭
    This seems like something I've been looking for. Definitely very serious about joining (just need to finish my thesis first =) )
    Luuk v wrote: »
    This seems like something I've been looking for. Definitely very serious about joining (just need to finish my thesis first =) )

GLGL with your thesis - CORE will be there when you're done =)
  • Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭✭
    It seems that with the new sites configuration we can't access the content by coachs anymore.
  • Lou DLou D Red Chipper Posts: 70 ✭✭
    What limits are these geared towards? How does it compare to upswing poker which I am currently signed up for. Is this good for online?

Thanks
  • Lou DLou D Red Chipper Posts: 70 ✭✭
    I actually just signed up. Looks like a great program!
  • Dustin BDustin B Red Chipper Posts: 29 ✭✭
    Liking it so far, just the kind of thing I was looking for. I know there are many areas that I need to improve upon and I think the structured format will be very helpful to that effect.
  • johnvicjohnvic Red Chipper Posts: 38 ✭✭
    As a terminal beginner, this may be exactly what I need to get confident at poker.
  • david germandavid german Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I cant see how to post my first introductory post in the forums, help please???
  • david germandavid german Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    is the starting hand chart 6 max or full ring i prefer full ring??
    It seems that with the new sites configuration we can't access the content by coachs anymore.

Are you referring to this link? https://redchippoker.com/pro/by-coach/

(If yes, it's under PRO Videos > Coaches > All Coaches)

If no, please elaborate and I'll dig out the link...
    Lou D wrote: »
    I actually just signed up. Looks like a great program!

Thanks Lou! It's pretty well geared for everyone since the overarching concepts apply globally. Enjoy it!
    Dustin B wrote: »
    Liking it so far, just the kind of thing I was looking for. I know there are many areas that I need to improve upon and I think the structured format will be very helpful to that effect.

That was exactly the goal when creating CORE!
    johnvic wrote: »
    As a terminal beginner, this may be exactly what I need to get confident at poker.

I think you'll find it right up your alley. Just take your time through Level 1 to ensure it all really sinks in - that way Level 2 will be much easier to grasp.
    is the starting hand chart 6 max or full ring i prefer full ring??

The 'tight' side would be more common for 9-10 handed play.
  • mdw72mdw72 Red Chipper Posts: 135 ✭✭
    I attempted to sign up with Paypal and it was rejected because my email isn't on file. I checked my account information and it is on file. I sent an email to support but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.
    mdw72 wrote: »
    I attempted to sign up with Paypal and it was rejected because my email isn't on file. I checked my account information and it is on file. I sent an email to support but wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

That's very odd. Were you getting that error from PayPal or from us?
    And I have to say I am impressed and I even learned some new things in the first and second lessons.

Cheers!
  • Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭✭
    SplitSuit wrote: »

Are you referring to this link? https://redchippoker.com/pro/by-coach/

(If yes, it's under PRO Videos > Coaches > All Coaches)

If no, please elaborate and I'll dig out the link...
    @SplitSuit
    Everything is ok, my bad.

@SplitSuit
    Everything is ok, my bad.

No stress. Just wanted to make sure =)
  • chip_hoggchip_hogg Red Chipper Posts: 76 ✭✭
    I don't see the Founder badge on my account. That's the main reason I started now instead of waiting for when I had more free time! Halp? :)
    chip_hogg wrote: »
    I don't see the Founder badge on my account. That's the main reason I started now instead of waiting for when I had more free time! Halp? :)

You do now =)
  • LeonardLeonard Red Chipper Posts: 248 ✭✭
    Sorry if it is been asked but how many level x's are you planning on having? Also when is level 3 being released?
  • Charlie_HarperCharlie_Harper Red Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    website problems!
    I signed up for the core through paypal yesterday.
    My account now will not allow me to access my legacy membership as only the core is shown on my subscriptions. Also website will not allow me to send an email under contact us.
  • Fernando TFernando T Red Chipper Posts: 84 ✭✭
    edited February 22
    First of all congratulations for Core!

I also did not get my Founder badge....

And another thing, is core based on new videos or a recollection of the coach’s videos?

Thanks
  • Brendan RBrendan R Red Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Yeah I think the founder badges aren't showing up. I can't see my either.

Is there a tester badge? Haha

Looks great. Really enjoying it
  • mdw72mdw72 Red Chipper Posts: 135 ✭✭
    mdw72 wrote: »

That's very odd. Were you getting that error from PayPal or from us?

Zac emailed me and suggested I attempt to purchase Core on another browser. I did and it worked flawlessly. I encountered the problem while using Microsoft Edge and when I used Firefox it worked. So I am now a member of Core and excited to start.
    vols2016 wrote: »
    website problems!
    I signed up for the core through paypal yesterday.
    My account now will not allow me to access my legacy membership as only the core is shown on my subscriptions. Also website will not allow me to send an email under contact us.

Can you please send an email to [email protected] detailing this issue? Thank you!
    Leonard wrote: »
    Sorry if it is been asked but how many level x's are you planning on having? Also when is level 3 being released?

L3 is slated to release in a couple weeks.

We don't have plans for L4+, but we are flexible if there is a need for something beyond L1-L3 =)
    Fernando T wrote: »
    First of all congratulations for Core!

I also did not get my Founder badge....

And another thing, is core based on new videos or a recollection of the coach’s videos?

Thanks

Thank you! I just manually added your Founder badge - did you happen to take CORE-ientation btw? It should have automatically popped after completing that.

CORE is a mix of everything. We do have some snippets from PRO content, some full PRO videos, and even some updated articles - but there are also over 30 brand-new videos that are exclusive to CORE. We did our best to choose the right medium and content to teach the exact lesson at hand =)
    Brendan R wrote: »
    Yeah I think the founder badges aren't showing up. I can't see my either.

Is there a tester badge? Haha

Looks great. Really enjoying it

Cheers!

I just added the Founder and BETA badges to your account - thanks for the HU =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file