Kagey's WPT tournament staking info

kageykagey Red Chipper, KINGOFTAGS Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fresh off a 14th place finish at Jacksonville's WPT DeepStacks (Event 1) and 22nd place finish at Beau Rivage's Monster Stack tourney (earlier this year) - I'll be flexing my DeepStack muscles at Maryland LIVE! in a few weeks.

I'm offering staking opportunities for as little as $25 to any player who'd like to buy a piece of kagey.

As a deep stack cash game player - I have done very well in tournaments that offer deep stacks, so I'm specializing in them this year. So far I have made it Day Two in every deep stack event I have played and have cashed in most. (I did not cash in the WSOP's "Marathon" last year.)
If you think I'm tough on players in these forums, you should see me at the tournament tables!

I'm only selling a small percentage so it's on a first come/first serve basis.

You can see my stakes page here.

Comments

• Dean MDean M Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Even though I'm diametrically opposed to a name like 'TastyStakes' I stilled tried to buy a piece of the action... Keep getting an internal server error on the site.

BTW - I'm going to drive down there and kick your ass if you don't do well :)
  • kageykagey Red Chipper, KINGOFTAGS Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    must be the decimal points... will talk to tasty stakes guys
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    From how much do you wear our name/nickname as logo on your polo? :D

Nota bene @kagey : where is your orange raging car ? I was wondering who was this 2nd kingoftags until I take attention to the nickname
  • Dean MDean M Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    I miss the Orange Mopar also.

What dates will you be in town? I'm only 1.5 hr. NorthWest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file