The 1% basic edition

Simon RauterSimon Rauter Red Chipper Posts: 17 ✭✭
Hello, i was just wondering if someone could help me decide, witch edition should i purchase.

I am currently at nl10 i started my br with low bankroll and need to move up. I started my br with 100€ now i am at 470€ and got some spare money but dont know if i should buy the basic edition and deposit the other 200€ to poker to boost my bankroll or should i buy the pure edition. Also can basic edition be upgraded to pure edition?

Comments

• YoshYosh Red Chipper Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    Doesn't Ed provide a free preview version? I'd start there and see if what he writes resonates with you enough to justify the full purchase. I haven't read this book, but from what I understand it has the potential to create a good deal of confusion.
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    The Video series done by James Sweeney is an excellent accompaniment to the book itself. The videos are available with a pro membership to Red Chip Poker, which has it's own added benefits such as the new core training program. @Yosh is correct that you should look at the preview first to see if it would be useful. Miller's Poker's 1% is a great book and the video series by James Sweeney celebrates it's insights.
  • kevinhaggykevinhaggy Red Chipper Posts: 25 ✭✭
    I thought James was only releasing 1 video a month on the pro membership.
  • tfaziotfazio Red Chipper Posts: 818 ✭✭✭
    yes but you will have access to all the videos previously released they are currently 6 of them the rest will be released by July, one per month

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file