Everything Omaha

TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
Well, nearly everything.

Alert forum member jeffnc pointed out we were getting increased forum traffic on Omaha variants and that a bespoke category would therefore be useful. With Greg Vail and Chris Wallace now on board providing Omaha content, I imagine this trend will continue upwards.

That said, please continue to use the "PRO Video Discussion" for all questions and comments stemming from PRO videos.

All other ideas related to any form of Omaha (anyone play Courchevel?) should be posted here.
Moderation In Moderation

Comments

• Sean OSean O Red Chipper Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Omaha crash course please!
  • jeffncjeffnc Red Chipper Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have an intro to Chris Wallace? Or did I miss it..... and userid?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,654 -
    Sean O wrote: »

Intro video coming this month
    Moderation In Moderation
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, good point from Jeff - the last thing you need is more coaches that don't interact with the forum - one of the essential problems with your model.
    jeffnc wrote: »
    Could we have an intro to Chris Wallace? Or did I miss it..... and userid?

On the to-do list
    Moderation In Moderation
  • sozziesozzie Ottawa, ON. CanadaRed Chipper Posts: 15 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Sean O wrote: »

Intro video coming this month

<3 !! that is all.
  • DDescheneaux_91DDescheneaux_91 Red Chipper Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Hey new to the whole online forum thing, but I'm just wondering if anybody has a recommendation for a good GTO study tool for PLO. I know theres Vision on RIO and Jnandez has Monkersolver but theyre both 100+/month. Just recently got HRC for holdem and its awesome, wondering if theres something like that out there more in that price range for the PLO side?
    Hey new to the whole online forum thing, but I'm just wondering if anybody has a recommendation for a good GTO study tool for PLO. I know theres Vision on RIO and Jnandez has Monkersolver but theyre both 100+/month. Just recently got HRC for holdem and its awesome, wondering if theres something like that out there more in that price range for the PLO side?

You can do quite a bit with Equilab's Omaha variant, which is free I think. It's not going to give you GTO solutions [although for cash play, neither is HRC for holdem], but you can do a lot of range vs range analysis.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file