PREFLOP 101 - CORE

Daniel HorsleyDaniel Horsley Red Chipper Posts: 47 ✭✭
Hi all,

I just wanted to gain an understanding of what type of RFI frequencies I should be playing prelfop fullring?

I currently play the following:
1p19n1acn9s7.png

I am aware that some of these may be off but I am yet to take the time to actively construct my own ranges. I use a macbook and need to find a way to download Flopzilla.

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭
    There is not perfect or objectively good preflop ranges. It depends on your play style, table dynamic, Villains' profiles, stack sizes.

Nonetheless, it kinda looks like you're playing too passively (calling too much) through this chart.

Also, you should post the 3bet %, as otherwise it biased your PFR.
    For example: 18% open-bet range on SB... I wonder what part is 3betting, what part is attacking limpers and what part is attacking BB after everybody fold to you.
  • Daniel HorsleyDaniel Horsley Red Chipper Posts: 47 ✭✭
    I am actually going to give 6max a go and use some ranges that my coach sent to me. But it would still be nice to hear your thoughts on these stats. Note that the first image was my all time stats. I've changed my strategy and adjusted a lot since then so this new image provides and oversight for my more recent style of play.

jktuq31coice.png
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am actually going to give 6max a go and use some ranges that my coach sent to me. But it would still be nice to hear your thoughts on these stats. Note that the first image was my all time stats. I've changed my strategy and adjusted a lot since then so this new image provides and oversight for my more recent style of play.

jktuq31coice.png

This one seems a lot more solid than the other. Curious why you still have a limping range UTG though?

Preflop 3bet seems high for MP vs EP. Just seems like your MP and MP1 need to be switched around.

Do you mind sharing your ranges? I've been constructing and reconstructing my ranges last few weeks because of stack sizes and structure.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file