Retrieving a drafted post @TheGameKat

AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had a very interesting post I wrote twice now on my phone. Took a long time to add the icons and full player profiles. Unfortunately lost wifi connection and had to log back in. Now my post is gone and would have to do it for the 3rd time.

How do you pull the post back up on your phone? Usually on the computer when I go to "new discussion" my draft automatically pops up.

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,757 -
    Hmmm. If your phone is smarter than mine it might save the draft somewhere, but I never use mine to post.

If the site has managed to save it as a draft, it should be in your "drafts" folder the link to which is on the right in the list beneath the blue "new discussion" bar.

To avoid the problem in the future maybe write long posts into a notes feature on your phone then C&P when you link to the site so you always have a saved back-up.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Hmmm. If your phone is smarter than mine it might save the draft somewhere, but I never use mine to post.

If the site has managed to save it as a draft, it should be in your "drafts" folder the link to which is on the right in the list beneath the blue "new discussion" bar.

To avoid the problem in the future maybe write long posts into a notes feature on your phone then C&P when you link to the site so you always have a saved back-up.

The "draft" doesn't save under the "draft" section on the right. It stays under the comment field when you go to post. Maybe I can give some screen shots of what I'm talking about for a more clear visual.

+1 on the C&P using a note pad on my phone. Will start doing that. Also to @kagey ill use this to analyze my hand the next day before posting as soon as the hand is over. That way I'm not "spamming the forum."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file