Cbetting range in 4b pots

AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
$0.30 NL - Holdem - 9 players

MP: 105.03 BB (VPIP: 16.03, PFR: 13.67, 3Bet Preflop: 5.96, Hands: 21,433)
MP+1: 50 BB (VPIP: 15.26, PFR: 12.59, 3Bet Preflop: 5.64, Hands: 942)
MP+2: 100 BB (VPIP: 17.27, PFR: 13.53, 3Bet Preflop: 5.57, Hands: 10,076)
CO: 32.57 BB (VPIP: 41.67, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 12)
Hero (BTN): 247.83 BB
SB: 106.5 BB (VPIP: 21.70, PFR: 15.99, 3Bet Preflop: 4.72, Hands: 1,822)
BB: 115 BB (VPIP: 22.00, PFR: 0.40, 3Bet Preflop: 0.85, Hands: 250)
UTG: 145.37 BB (VPIP: 16.53, PFR: 13.05, 3Bet Preflop: 4.31, Hands: 19,800)
UTG+1: 40 BB (VPIP: 18.05, PFR: 15.58, 3Bet Preflop: 9.18, Hands: 1,621)

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has ??

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 2.23 BB, SB raises to 7.7 BB, fold, Hero raises to 17.5 BB, SB calls 9.8 BB

Flop: (36 BB, 2 players) :5H: :6C: :7H:
SB checks, Hero?

I gave SB this range (calling 4b OOP): TT+, AQs+, AKo.

I know this may seem a bit tight since a lot of you are live players but I still think it's reasonable.

SB has 30 overpair combos and 20 overcard combos with two NFDs.

Which hands would you Cbet here? I have high pairs in my range as well as some AX and KX bluffs.

Would you also consider 4b bluffs with suited connectors?
Tagged:

Comments

• AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Villain doesn't have a 5bet range? You gave him all 30 combos of AA-TT? What is your 4bet range? Because your 4 bet is so small I would widen his 4 bet caling range a bit. Do you think he folds A10s-AJs, KJs-KQs vs your small 4bet?

Btn vs Sb 3bet is usually around 11%. Villain is calling 9.8bb to win 25bb. He shouldn't be folding most of his 3bet range vs that sizing.
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    Austin wrote: »
    Villain doesn't have a 5bet range? You gave him all 30 combos of AA-TT? What is your 4bet range? Because your 4 bet is so small I would widen his 4 bet caling range a bit. Do you think he folds A10s-AJs, KJs-KQs vs your small 4bet?

Btn vs Sb 3bet is usually around 11%. Villain is calling 9.8bb to win 25bb. He shouldn't be folding most of his 3bet range vs that sizing.

You are right! Considering the 5bets it's more like 20combos.

I don't think that they 3bet ATs-AJs, KJs and KQs as much as they should. They are way more likely to just call and play flops with those suited broadways. That's why I didn't take it into account. Maybe I should just add a few of those.

Which hands would you Cbet here? I have high pairs in my range as well as some AX and KX bluffs.

You are right! Considering the 5bets it's more like 20combos.

I don't think that they 3bet ATs-AJs, KJs and KQs as much as they should. They are way more likely to just call and play flops with those suited broadways. That's why I didn't take it into account. Maybe I should just add a few of those.

SB: 106.5 BB (VPIP: 21.70, PFR: 15.99, 3Bet Preflop: 4.72, Hands: 1,822)

pcmu6takf2zu.png

Just looking at his near 5% 3bet. Probably wider from SB vs BTN.
    This is a wet flop but idk if villain is polarizing his 3bets to include hands like 54s, 65s, 76s, small pairs or not. If he is depolarized im betting most of my 4bet range on this flop about half pot.

You have 30 combos of AA-TT
    16 combos of AKo\s
    4 combos AQs

Not sure how wide your 4bet range is.

I would bet
    1 combo AhQh
    4 combos of AhKx
    27 combos of TT-KK, (AA 3combos)
    Check back 3 combos of AA.

Now on this hand im mostly focused on value being most of your 4bet range should be for value. You can balance it a bit more and check back a couple flush draws to go with AA.

SPR is around 3, so I don't recommend betting your entire range. Mostly those hands your stacking off with or are vulnerable.
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    This is a wet flop but idk if villain is polarizing his 3bets to include hands like 54s, 65s, 76s, small pairs or not. If he is depolarized im betting most of my 4bet range on this flop about half pot.

16 combos of AKo\s
    4 combos AQs

I would bet
    1 combo AhQh
    4 combos of AhKx

Now on this hand im mostly focused on value being most of your 4bet range should be for value. You can balance it a bit more and check back a couple flush draws to go with AA.

SPR is around 3, so I don't recommend betting your entire range. Mostly those hands your stacking off with or are vulnerable.

So you recommend to bet around 60% of my range. Is this SPR dependent? Should I bet less than 60% of my range if SPR is 2? Or put it in another way: if the SPR is very high should I bet more like 70-80% of my range?

16 combos of AKo\s
    4 combos AQs

I would bet
    1 combo AhQh
    4 combos of AhKx

So you recommend to bet around 60% of my range. Is this SPR dependent? Should I bet less than 60% of my range if SPR is 2? Or put it in another way: if the SPR is very high should I bet more like 70-80% of my range?

If you were deep then there is more of a reason to check because callers range would have nut advantage and more SCs, meaning two pairs and straights.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file