Thinking of subscribing to the Pro Content

hyPOTcrisyhyPOTcrisy Red Chipper Posts: 260
edited June 2015 in Coaching & Commercial
If I signup for the Pro membership, do I still have to pay for the archived content separately, one at a time?

Comments

• SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,082 -
    hyPOTcrisy wrote:
    If I signup for the Pro membership, do I still have to pay for the archived content separately, one at a time?

That's correct. The PRO Membership gets you the best price and access to the current month's content.

That being said, going PRO this month gives you a coupon to save $5 on ALL PRO Archives...so now is the time to pull the trigger if you've been considering it =)
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.
  • hyPOTcrisyhyPOTcrisy Red Chipper Posts: 260
    Trigger pulled.
    Let us know what you think after you've given it a try =)
  • hyPOTcrisyhyPOTcrisy Red Chipper Posts: 260
    So, a couple of early comments.

Would like to be taken directly to the "Pro Dashboard" when I log in, rather than my account settings.

Also, would like to be able to buy individual videos based on author opposed to buying groups. I like that you are trying to add breadth to the topics, but in some cases the groups are a lot like having to buy an entire album just to get the one #1 hit song, nobody does that anymore!
    hyPOTcrisy wrote:
    So, a couple of early comments.

Would like to be taken directly to the "Pro Dashboard" when I log in, rather than my account settings.

Also, would like to be able to buy individual videos based on author opposed to buying groups. I like that you are trying to add breadth to the topics, but in some cases the groups are a lot like having to buy an entire album just to get the one #1 hit song, nobody does that anymore!

1. That would be awesome, but our software doesn't give us a ton of flexibility unfortunately
    2. Noted. Something similar to this is on our radar, though I can't say exactly when we'll get around to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file