Hendon Mob

Jeffrey OJeffrey O Red Chipper Posts: 23 ✭✭
I listen to a lot of different podcasts but when I look people up on Hendon Mob and CardPlayer.com they don't have any reported winnings.

Does anyone else look people up and if so what other websites do you use?

Comments

• AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 4,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeffrey O wrote: »
    I listen to a lot of different podcasts but when I look people up on Hendon Mob and CardPlayer.com they don't have any reported winnings.

Does anyone else look people up and if so what other websites do you use?

When I played online in the past, whenever I looked up people who other's said were "crushers" I found a lot of them break even to losing players. Online you have to take people's advice with a grain of salt. If they are a crusher themselves I would take their advice more seriously.

I remember looking up cole south (CTS687) when I was learning heads up. Watching him play some Russian dude at $25\$50. Some people are "crushers" but you don't see them win often. There is a video of Matt Berkey saying "does Berkey ever win?" The ability to play $1k\$2k in Bobby's room for $200k buy-in the money has to come from some where. Same for Garrett Aldestein, looks like a fish at times on LaTb stacking off 2nd pair or TPGK, but again his money has to come from some where. Don't under estimate your opponents.

In the past I just used sharkscope and highstakesdb. There was another one for mtt, but can't remember the name right now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file