Icmizer

Stomper13Stomper13 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
edited July 2018 in Coaching & Commercial
Anyone use this and what are your thoughts. Had someone recommend this to me when I was in Vegas last.

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,056 -
    I used to use it for online. Really depends what your needs are. If you want a steamhammer to crack all your boulders I'd probably favor HoldemResources, but I'm a bit out of the loop on this.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Stomper13Stomper13 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Gotcha I will look into holdemresource. I mainly want to learn more about push/fold when deep in a live tourney. Hopefully core has something or pro when I upgrade.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,056 -
    The free version of the holdemresources.net calculator allows you to construct your own push-fold charts. Several years ago when I was primarily an MTT player I found working with this was both interesting and incredibly useful.

Here's an article that may also be useful. It's more directed at STTs, but has more general applicability: https://redchippoker.com/push-fold-charts-wsop-satellites/

PRO does have content in this area. Additionally we're developing some new products that I think will be right up your alley. More news on that in a few weeks.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Stomper13Stomper13 Red Chipper Posts: 82 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    The free version of the holdemresources.net calculator allows you to construct your own push-fold charts. Several years ago when I was primarily an MTT player I found working with this was both interesting and incredibly useful.

Here's an article that may also be useful. It's more directed at STTs, but has more general applicability: https://redchippoker.com/push-fold-charts-wsop-satellites/

PRO does have content in this area. Additionally we're developing some new products that I think will be right up your alley. More news on that in a few weeks.

Much appreciated

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file