The Course Companion Videos

hyPOTcrisyhyPOTcrisy Red Chipper Posts: 260
edited June 2015 in Coaching & Commercial
So I signed up for the Pro account and got the Board Textures video ( Great stuff ). But that video references other videos, I think it said like 7 others?

Where can I get these other videos on The Course?

Thanks!

Comments

• Steve007Steve007 Red Chipper Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
    I joined in late May and that month had a video on barreling by Ed Miller. I've looked around the site and know that if I clicked on "store" (next to where it says "sign up," "content," "forum" and "log-in")that I could look at past months and read descriptions of videos for those months. That's the only way I know how to do it. Unless someone has a better way to do it, I'd just click on "store" and look around.

If you just want to get videos by a certain coach without getting the other videos for the month, then I'm not sure if we can do that or not. However there is a coupon for the month of June that offers $5 off if you purchase videos from the months prior to when you joined.
  • UphillJillUphillJill Red Chipper Posts: 23
    Looks like he had one a month since December 2014, but the first few are called: No-Limit Hold’em Made Simple, instead of The Course.

I'm gonna use the coupon to get caught up as well. :)
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Yes, the name changed but the content is the same. He did start when you said.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • eisen009eisen009 Red Chipper Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I've been a pro member since the very beginning and download my videos each month. I had gotten behind but watched the first Miller video on NLHE Made Simple from December since I just bought the book. Although I download videos every month, I'm somehow missing the January video (Skill 1) I have all of the other videos. Is there any way I could download this without paying again for it?
    Thanks...Lara
  • Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Lara,

Just send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will ship it ASAP.

Doug
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file