Hand #12

Mark FlemingMark Fleming Red Chipper Posts: 76 ✭✭
Preflop: I am the chip leader at a final table of five players. The Super Spewy on the BU calls with A5s and K9o but would have 3B the AQ. I put him on a wide but well capped range of 40% (526) TT-22,AJo-A2o,KJo-K7o,QJo-Q8o,JTo-J8o,T9o-T8o,98o,87o,76o,65o,AJs-A2s,KJs-K7s,QJs-Q8s,JTs-J8s,T9s-T7s,98s-97s,87s-86s,76s-75s,65s,54s,43s.

The Solid TAg in the SB goes all in with his 5BB. Because two of us have entered the pot prior, I think the Solid TAg would enter with KTs but not QTo or 96s. I put him on a narrow range of 19% (233) AA-22,AKo-ATo,KQo-KTo,QJo,AKs-A6s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs-J9s,T9s,98s.

SB range equity is 44% and BB and I split the rest 27/28

Flop :Kc:8h:3d

I have a set of 8 and my equity goes sky high but I check. Unfortunately, Super Spewy on the BU checks behind. Super Spew was set mining with a low pair and failed to connect and now he doesn’t have much of drawing hand. He is perhaps feeling squeezed between my big stack and the all-in SB. He could be slow playing a set of threes. He is not checking with TP he would check with 77 and ATo, he’s on a range of 38% (408) of previous KJo-K7o,KJs-K7s.

Turn :Qh

I bet 8 BB and Spewy spews out an all-in. I’m thinking he has a set of threes or is illogically bluffing. My equity is 93% so I would have called his all-in. BU is going to turn over TP, 2P, 33 but hopefully not a FD.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file