Global Poker Thoughts?

SteveGSteveG Red Chipper Posts: 6 ✭✭
Looking for thoughts about global poker. Would be nice to have a couple reputable people give some thoughts on this website,

Comments

• AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on it much, but have some money on there. Also have a friend who plays on it almost every day and makes quite a bit @20NL. He is better than me actually and crushed over 50k hands for 27bb\100 so I can say player pool is soft.

Downside is you can't play a lot of tables as it's through a window format, so tables won't pop up when its your turn.

2nd downside is it doesn't have any zoom or fast fold poker tables.

3rd downside is no HUD, but this could also be a positive.

4th is a positive - is its legal.
  • AnthonyBaum____AnthonyBaum____ Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I haven't dabbled in online poker at all, I am in the same boat in a way. When you say no HUD, that means you cant use any software to even track your own stuff or just cant track opponents?
  • AustinAustin Red Chipper Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't dabbled in online poker at all, I am in the same boat in a way. When you say no HUD, that means you cant use any software to even track your own stuff or just cant track opponents?

They have bonuses where you can see how many hands you played and your win rate, but no software for you or other player that I know of.
  • derdonkerderdonker San Jose, CA USARed Chipper Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Global Poker is a web based poker site. There is a chrome browser extension that let's you download your HH's and then load them into PokerTracker4. There's no HUD that I'm aware of, but you can review your results in PT4. GP is a decent site. You can play multiple tables, but as Austin mentioned, it doesn't pop the table windows frontmost when action is on you. Nitrogen poker uses the exact same software as Global, but wagering is 100% in bitcoin.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Games are good. Cashouts seem OK. Software sucks. Welcome to US online poker.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file