HUD stats for aggro players

JBPoyntonJBPoynton Derby. UKRed Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
Hi everyone. Can anyone suggest any hud stats that I can add into poker tracker that would be particularly useful against LAG players. I’m currently playing 0.02 and this is the only player type that I consistently lose to.

Best Answers

• JBPoyntonJBPoynton Derby. UKRed Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi. Thank you for your reply. I have just started reviewing hands using pt4 and equilab. I spent about 3 hours going over two hands last night already I feel like my understanding has increased alot!

Answers

Thanks. I currently have VPIP, PFR, 3B preflop,Cbet flop,Fold to flop cbet,fold to steal,call any pf raise.
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Less is more, especially at the beginning of a poker career :)
    Absolutely. Unsurprisingly I’m only really using 2-3 of those. I don’t find the others distracting so have left them in place and hopefully will start using them naturally as I get more comfortable. At the moment it’s like my mind is working at full speed just working out ranges and pot odds.
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely. Unsurprisingly I’m only really using 2-3 of those. I don’t find the others distracting so have left them in place and hopefully will start using them naturally as I get more comfortable. At the moment it’s like my mind is working at full speed just working out ranges and pot odds.

As you grow as a player you will see which stats are really important.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file