Hand history reviews

JBPoyntonJBPoynton Derby. UKRed Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
Hi All

So I’m doing hand history reviews most days, usually just two or three hands and I have to say I’m finding it a pretty flat and tedious experience.

I use equilab to run equity calculations and work out ranges as well as working out pot odds for myself and other players. I’m always asking if I could have done anything different, or if I think I made the right decision.

I know this is important for my poker training so could anyone share anything that they do differently or any way that I could make this more rewarding.

Cheers.

Comments

• AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me :)
    I would recommend looking at spots that come up frequently (use filters in your HUD) and analyse them. For example you are the pre flop aggressor, bb defends, you cbet, bb calls. Turn check check and you face a bet on the river. Or board pairs on the turn. Something along those lines. Most important: look at spots you are uncomfortable playing and post them here.
  • JBPoyntonJBPoynton Derby. UKRed Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Good advice. So pick tricky spots and focus on them. Makes perfect sense! I had a BAD session last night so will filter through it as you suggested. I tend to find pair/two pair spots tricky to navigate.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file