Hand 24

Mark FlemingMark Fleming Red Chipper Posts: 76 ✭✭
Preflop, I am the big stack in the SB with a Solid TAg image. EP2, A solid LAg, opens preflop with a 2.5BB bet. His bet sizing is standard. Opening from EP2, with many (seven) TAg/LAgs in front, and with a short stack, means EP2 is on a narrow range of 13% (159) AA-77,AKo-AJo,KQo-KJo,QJo,AKs-ATs,KQs-KJs,QJs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,76s.

The Solid TAg in the CO calls and so this caps his range 13% (159) JJ-22,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,QJo,AQs-ATs,KQs-KJs,QJs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,76s,65s.

I call and the Solid LAg in the BB calls so, him choosing not to squeeze, and being OOP, and with the smallest stack, his range becomes 17% (209) TT-22,AJo-ATo,KQo-KTo,QJo-QTo,JTo,AJs-A9s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs-J9s,T9s-T8s,98s,87s,76s,65s,54s.

Flop :Qh:Jd:7d

I check, BB checks and Solid TAg in EP2 bets 4BB. EP2’s CB is standard size meaning few bluffs, his hand is good but did not improve on the flop, and he is still on a draw; 67% (87) AA-JJ,AQo-AJo,KQo-KJo,QJo,AQs-AJs,KQs-KJs,QJs,JTs,T9s,AdKd,AdTd,9d8d.

Solid TAg in the CO raises to 11BB. He is raising with nut flush draw but not weak FD, and he raises 2P, and TP with TK.

I raise to 26BB and it folds around to the CO who calls. By not re-raising, his range becomes 6% (8) JJ,T9s,AdQd,AdTd,KdQd,9d8d.

Turn :Td

I check and CO bets 20BB. If he had the nut flush his bet would 20 BB just to make the pot odds favorable to me and keep me in the pot. A 6-high flush would have also bet 20BB for pot control and AdQs would have checked back. He has 100% (6) of previous, he has a flush or FD T9s,AdQd,KdQd,9d8d.

RIver :Tc

I bet 28BB for value, with my full house and CO goes all in. When the board pairs CO would go all-in with a nut flush but not a 6-high flush and not with air.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file