Flopzilla with HoldEQ addon, vs Power Equilab??

Greg_the_EngineerGreg_the_Engineer Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
Difference between flopzilla with HoldEQ addon, and Power Equilab... What is the difference, and why would you choose to use power equilab over flopzilla / holdeq (or vice versa)? I can't seem to find out the pros/cons to each.
Tagged:

Answers

• EazzyEazzy Red Chipper Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    the main advantage of flopzilla and HoldEQ is you can link the two together..

I posted about this a while back and got some pretty good responses...

https://forum.redchippoker.com/discussion/6532/using-flopzilla-with-holdeq#latest
  • Greg_the_EngineerGreg_the_Engineer Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Thanks @Eazzy, did you see any advantage over this flopzilla/holdeq package vs power equilab? Any feedback on the difference and why you would ever need both?
  • EazzyEazzy Red Chipper Posts: 887 ✭✭✭
    Have not really tried power equilab. the program I have consider buying is PokerRanger. Ive used the limited trial version a lot, often op penning it along side flopzilla.

It saves me the step of adding up different parts of a range, things like comparing top pair and better hands to draws, too second pair. With flopzilla I have to add these up myself, with poker ranger it does it for you with nifty charts. As this is how I think about hand reading its seems useful. Maybe not $79 useful.
  • Greg_the_EngineerGreg_the_Engineer Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Eazzy wrote: »
    ...with poker ranger it does it for you with nifty charts. As this is how I think about hand reading its seems useful. Maybe not $79 useful.

Interesting! it does your EV and fold equity automatically.. I made have to look at PR a little deeper. Thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file