New AK Poker Book

SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,907 -
edited October 10 in Memberships & Products
Hey y'all,

I would like to be the first to introduce Optimizing Ace King (OAK)! Adam Jones and I co-wrote this book to take the most in-depth look at playing AK. Since you play AK in 99.9% of situations, and since it should be one of your top earning hands - it only made sense to fully explore the hole cards that create so much confusion among players.

z11tr5myp6g0.png

OAK comes in every popular format..just choose the one that is right for you: (You can also get the ebook+audiobook+extra training by picking up the ROYAL edition here: https://redchippoker.com/aceking)

3awmiber8yj3.jpg

OAK explores AK through a few different paths:
  • How does AK hit vs. miss?
  • How should we prioritize learning (through the lens of AK)?
  • How should you play AK preflop? This includes flatting vs. 3betting, 3bet/4bet wars, and where AKs and AKo start to differ...
  • How should you play AK when it hits flops?
  • How should you play AK when it misses the flop? This includes missing in 3bet pots as well!
  • How should you play gutshots with AK?
  • How should you play turns & rivers, both when you improve AND when you continue missing?

And to tie everything together, we even dedicated an entire chapter to reviewing a variety of AK hands.

If you look down at Ace King and feel incredibly confident with your lines in single-raised pots AND 3bet pots, both preflop and postflop, skip this book. But if you ever feel uneasy with AK, even just a little, pick up your copy of OAK and start seeing the plan with this hand more clearly!

If you have any questions about OAK, feel free to leave a comment and I'd be happy to help you out ♥
My latest poker course brings the popular book 'Poker's 1%' to life- The One Percent

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file