podcast download

Michael WMichael W Red Chipper Posts: 135 ✭✭
is there a way to download the podcasts so i can copy them on a mp3 stick? i´d love to hear them when i am running or in the gym.
i intentionally live without mobile devices with internet access, so downloading the .html files dont work for me

Best Answers

Answers

• Dean MDean M Red Chipper Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    The podcasts stream from libsyn and are already in .mp3 format. This would be a bit of a hassle but if you really need to put them on a memory stick - you can view the source of the html page for each podcast, do a search for .mp3 and you'll see a link to the file on libsyn site...

Pull up that link and you can download it.

My current way of listening to podcasts 'offline' is to use an old iphone (paid a few bucks to a friend who was upgrading) and don't hook up the phone service. When I'm within access to wi-fi it will connect and download the latest podcasts I have set up in itunes, then I can listen anytime off the grid.
  • Michael WMichael W Red Chipper Posts: 135 ✭✭
    never heard of libsyn before and not sure how it could help me as from first glance it just seem to be a podcast hosting service.

what i dont understand is, why the rcp podcast arent downloadable from redchippoker.com
  • Michael WMichael W Red Chipper Posts: 135 ✭✭
    thx guys, problem solved!
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,927 -
    Michael W wrote: »
    thx guys, problem solved!

Kick ass.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file