River Decision

GiofromrioGiofromrio Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
He Team!
Just played this Hand on PartyPoker NL 10 Fast Fold. Again i have zero reads on Villain.
What do you think about this hand. what hands might he lead with in a three way pot?
How would you play the hand, if you were me.
Hopefully you guys can help me with this, last times you were awesome and really helped me with the last tough spot i was in.
Thank You ;)

Party Poker - Hold'em Cash Games - $0.05/0.10 Blinds - 6 Players
Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Minusoida (BTN): $3.06
mYourNightmare (SB): $10
NeverToo_Late (BB): $10.10
aa32ar (UTG): $11.12
shotinnaface (UTG+1): $10
Hero (CO): $10.70

Pre-flop: Dealt to Hero :Qd :Jd
(2 folds), Hero raises to $.30, (1 folds), mYourNightmare calls $.25, NeverToo_Late calls $.20

Flop: ($.90) :Jc :Td :9h(3 Players)[/color]
mYourNightmare checks, NeverToo_Late bets $.56, Hero calls $.56, (1 folds)

Turn: ($2.02) :6S: (2 Players)
NeverToo_Late bets $1.26, Hero calls $1.26

River: ($4.54) :TS: (2 Players)
NeverToo_Late bets $2.85, Hero???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited October 27
    Fold river.

It is unlikely that someone donks 9TJ to go for a steal oop. There is a reason they aren't going with the standard line of "I check, PFA get his chance to stab or check." They don't randomly decide they are going to bluff their air on JT9 because they are done with the system of checking to the PFA. They stab air on 448, not very difficult and coordinated boards.

When he continues betting turn, he's weighing himself in heavily on the "I want money to go in the pot. I also am not going to let you check flop or turn." The turn action is very telling versus donks, if you would like, here is RedChip's podcast on reading into donk bets

https://redchippoker.libsyn.com/extracting-information-from-donk-bets

• GiofromrioGiofromrio Red Chipper Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Thanks mate, you are probably right. Would you have played flop and turn the same way?
    Amd thanks for the link,that sounds like something for me.
  • A684977A684977 Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Raise the flop? And get checked to on the turn (and check behind)?
    You would raise the flop? Yeah sounds reasonable,thought about it too,but i was really like on a passive tilt,due to a row of coolers. But i agree,i played it way too passively. I played this hand so horribly and ended up calling the river and he showed :AC: :8h Hahaha. But yeah i played it really aweful,however i won a nice little pot.
  • UnoRetinaUnoRetina Red Chipper Posts: 1 ✭✭
    If he had checked the turn then a T would have been believable. The fact he bet big trying to represent a T on the river. But if you look back the story doesn’t really add up. Looks more like a busted straight draw.
    Yeah a single T is not believable. But i really put all monsters in his range as well,which want to extract value from my toppairs,overpairs,etc.
    For example i assume he could do that with. JT,J9,T9,KQ,87,99,TT do you think it is reasonable,putting all those hands in his donking range?
  • A684977A684977 Red Chipper Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I have difficulty seeing flopped straights and sets donkbetting.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file