Critique my Hand #5 Analysis

PokersharkPokershark Raleigh, NCRed Chipper Posts: 10 ✭✭
Hand #5
Hero: EP - 100bb, MP - 100bb, CO - 30bb, BTN - 125bb, SB - 110bb, BB- 100bb
EP in 6-max with some fairly loose players I'm going to open my standard EP range of 13% (AA-33,AKo-AJo,KQo,AKs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s).
With all 3 hands :As :Td , :Kd :Jd , :9h :8h , I would Open raise all 3 because they are all 3 within my opening range.

The flop comes :Qc :Jc :7h . With :As :As I would C-bet the flop. With :As :Kd I would C-bet the flop. With :9c :9h I would check behind. My reasoning behind C-betting the AA and AK is that I can get a lot of value from both of those hands and also get some folds from hands that didn't hit the flop and they are both in the top 50% of my 70% continuing range with % of previous range. The 99's on that board texture are going to be in the 30% of hands that I wouldn't continue with to a C-bet because I don't have a ton of equity and I feel the reverse implied odds are too great if I do call and continue a lot of hands would beat me unless I drew a set. And even if the set comes out a KT hand I could get in some serious trouble against.

The SB C-R hero C-bet on the flop. With KK (no club) I would call, but with KK (one club) I would shove because of the blocker. With AK I would call the raise if I had a club and fold it if I didn't. With the FD I would shove over top.

Here is my Template:
NOTES: With a lot of loose players behind me at the table I would open-raise with AT, KJs and 98s. My preflop OR% would be 13%.
- The flop comes QcJc7h (Board type 3 - Medium to very high flop hit frequency with most being "Strong" hits). My 13% Preflop range hits this board with Top pair+ & FD 39% of time. With AA and AK I would bet and I would check-behind with 99. When the SB C-R my c-bet with KK I would call. With AK I would fold. With Clubs I would shove all-in.

PREFLOP RANGE
Range: AA-33,AKo-AJo,KQo,AKs-ATs,A5s,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s
%: 13.3
Combos: 176

FLOP RANGE
Range: AA-JJ,77,AKo-AJo,KQo,AKs-ATs,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,Ac5c,8c7c
Middle pair, Top pair+, FD, OESD, Gutshot, Overcards, Combo Draws.
% of previous range: 68.7%
Combos: 103/150

Comments

• Blade76Blade76 Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
    Hi! So i´m kinda in the same ballpark here. I´m a little bit tighter i have a 11% Preflop range here.
    AA-66,AKo-AQo,KQo,AKs-ATs,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s(142 combos)

And at the Flop i bet this:
    AA-JJ,99-77,AQo,KQo,AKs-AQs,ATs,KQs,KTs,QJs-QTs,T9s,98s,JhTh,8c7c (85 combos)
    That would be 73% of the Preflop range.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file