Hand 6 flopzilla help requested

AP07AP07 Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
When I try to create my range I want to bet all my flush draws, including those with top pair. On the Kd9h6h flop I should have 2 combos of top pair with flush draws which I want to raise, all other top pairs I want to flat. I check the filter on top pair+fd to remove those two combos from the flatting range. However those combos are still in the top pair range and still come through to the turn. I should have no flush draws on the turn but can't seem to get flopzilla to cooperate. Can anyone advise? Thanks!

Comments

• derdonkerderdonker Red Chipper Posts: 113 ✭✭
    The combos which make it through your filters to the next street are OR'ed together. I suggest looking at your filters combos. Do you really want to remove the combo?

If you want to make sure a combo doesn't pass all your filters, you can use a 'delete' filter, designated with the red x. Check out the docs on how to use that.
  • AP07AP07 Red Chipper Posts: 12 ✭✭
    derdonker wrote: »
    The combos which make it through your filters to the next street are OR'ed together.

Thanks for the reply. Not sure I understand what OR'ed means.

• derdonkerderdonker Red Chipper Posts: 113 ✭✭
    If a combo passes through two filters, say filterA and filterB, and you remove it from one filter, filterB (or remove filterB entirely), the combo still passes through because of filterA.

OR is an operator of Boolean logic (OR, AND, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR). You can google that if it's still not clear. Cheers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file