Flush draw : using your Free Fold Equity Calculator

Sp ShugyoshaSp Shugyosha Red Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
Hi guys

I used you tool and put some very bad scenario to be against (88 66 AJ) : it gave me 5% as the final result so that means than practically with even a super small fold equity shove is + EV right?

Also one question...is this move right being soooo deep? Thanks for your help

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $1.80 Buy-in (30/60 blinds) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 9 Players
Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 9,790 (163.2 bb)
BB: 10,053 (167.6 bb)
UTG+1: 11,009 (183.5 bb)
UTG+2: 8,965 (149.4 bb)
MP1: 9,763 (162.7 bb)
Hero (MP2): 9,775 (162.9 bb)
MP3: 10,575 (176.3 bb)
CO: 10,300 (171.7 bb)
BTN: 9,770 (162.8 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with :Kh :Qh
UTG+1 calls 60, 2 folds, Hero raises to 240, MP3 folds, CO calls 240, BTN calls 240, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls 180

Flop: (1,050) :Jh :8h :6c (4 players)
UTG+1 checks, Hero bets 525, CO folds, BTN raises to 1,620 Hero shoves

Comments

• LoveFishLoveFish Red Chipper Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Because you are so deep jamming here is not a very good move in my opinion. I am probably just going to call the raise and re evaluate the turn. When we ship here we are most likely only getting called by a set giving us around a 75% chance of losing the hand. We also have so much equity against hands like AJ that it is more profitable to just call rather than raise them out of the hand.
  • LoveFishLoveFish Red Chipper Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Furthermore you should add hands in to your poker tool such as A 10 of hearts and A 6 of hearts for worst case scenario. Essentially call in this spot.
  • Sp ShugyoshaSp Shugyosha Red Chipper Posts: 41 ✭✭
    LoveFish wrote: »
    Because you are so deep jamming here is not a very good move in my opinion. I am probably just going to call the raise and re evaluate the turn. When we ship here we are most likely only getting called by a set giving us around a 75% chance of losing the hand. We also have so much equity against hands like AJ that it is more profitable to just call rather than raise them out of the hand.

Yeah i noticed later on the review , like "wow , i was soooo deep !!" ; so with less than 40 BB it would be a good move?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file