12 winning session in a row. Learn from my genius.

MichaelBMichaelB Red Chipper Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
Behold my 1/3 wizardry. Ask me anything. I am ready to impart my wisdom.

Are you ready to receive it?

vgzgaa09hqcc.jpg
7su7a8s20r4i.jpg

Comments

• RCP Coach - Fausto ValdezRCP Coach - Fausto Valdez RCP Coach Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Time to move up buddy
    COACHING NOW AVAILABLE HERE
    MY COACHING REVIEWS HERE
  • H4ppyH4ppy Red Chipper Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Not bad. Congrats!
  • Dean MDean M Red Chipper Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    What is your coaching fee?
  • SullySully Red Chipper Posts: 780 ✭✭✭
    Congrats

$5,689/300 hrs = $18.9/hr approx 6.3BB/hr

Keep it up. I hope the next 50 are a continuance and not a reversion to the previous 250
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AqualungerAqualunger Red Chipper Posts: 8 ✭✭
    @MichaelB what was the change(s) you made that lead to the drastic increase?
  • Fernando OFernando O Red Chipper Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Please tell us where the stock market will close tomorrow.
  • MichaelBMichaelB Red Chipper Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    Time to move up buddy

I think you're right. But I don't see the point in merely moving up to 5/10, where my talents will be wasted. Prolly just jump right in to 10/20. Since I've evolved past losing sessions, two hundred bigs should be enough.
    Dean M wrote: »
    What is your coaching fee?

I would coach, but I'm afraid for the long-term sustainability of the poker industry as a whole if my techniques ever became widely known.
    Sully wrote: »
    Congrats

$5,689/300 hrs = $18.9/hr approx 6.3BB/hr

Keep it up. I hope the next 50 are a continuance and not a reversion to the previous 250

Thank you! I think it's pretty obvious that those first 250 hours were an anomaly. Yes, I did have to suffer through the indignity of it, but that was only because I knew my true win rate was about to be unlocked.
    edited November 2018
    Aqualunger wrote: »

Wow, so many things, but I think the biggest changes I made were, instead of betting on gunshots that never came, I decided to bet and raise with gunshots that ended up hitting. Like, almost every time. Also, instead of just calling with hands like K3s in position, I chose to 3bet them vs AK, and make two pair on the river.

The penultumate session I played, I got into 7 3bet pots with AK and decided to hit tptk on all seven. I was very grumpy to lose one out of the seven to a set of kings.

I'm certain if you have the stones to make the same adjustments in your own game, you'll see a small percentage of some of the success I've had.

Speaking only for myself, I find flopping more sets improves my win rate.

A man after my own heart. Yes, in one session I flopped four of them and got paid off on all of them. My advice is to start incorporating flopping sets into your default strategy.
    Fernando O wrote: »
    Please tell us where the stock market will close tomorrow.

Well, I don't know about that, but I did once hear Warren Buffett say that no one on the pole has good credit, and they're ALL cash-rich.

That one's for free. Next one will cost you.
  • EazzyEazzy Red Chipper Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭
    MichaelB wrote: »

Wow, so many things, but I think the biggest changes I made were, instead of betting on gunshots that never came, I decided to bet and raise with gunshots that ended up hitting. Like, almost every time. Also, instead of just calling with hands like K3s in position, I chose to 3bet them vs AK, and make two pair on the river.

The penultumate session I played, I got into 7 3bet pots with AK and decided to hit tptk on all seven. I was very grumpy to lose one out of the seven to a set of kings.

I'm certain if you have the stones to make the same adjustments in your own game, you'll see a small percentage of some of the success I've had.

Ah yes, this famous approach.

r293rtddx1ml.jpg
  • The MuleThe Mule Red Chipper Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    MichaelB wrote: »

I tried this strategy for a while, but it was too hard to stay balanced.
    Yeah, admittedly, it's not very GTO, always having it and getting paid off, but for some reason, the fellas at my table seem to have a hard time believing I've got it AGAIN, and call me down anyway.

Also, I just noticed that gutshots got autocorrected to gunshots, which is apt, because that's what it's like for my opponents when I play them. I don't leave anyone standing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file