Global Nights

JulesJules Red Chipper Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in Off Topic Chat
A group of students coached by Persuadeo and Fausto, along with other other Red Chippers are going to get together again to play monthly games on Global starting in January. Many of you have joined us in the past and it has been a blast. I think we all are challenged and learn something new each time we play together. It truly is a great game when you play with other poker students.

I wanted to post this to give you all a hu that future games are coming and to find out what stakes you all are interested in playing? Do you prefer 6max over full ring? 20NL 50NL 100NL? I tried to mix it up every time we got together so everyone was comfortable.

Looking forward to getting these games going again. All are welcome to play. In the meantime enjoy your holidays and have a Happy New Year!

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭
    What are these monthly games ? I don't know Global.
    Thanks for the invitation.
  • JulesJules Red Chipper Posts: 440 ✭✭✭
    Global is an online Poker Sweep Stakes site. A group of us, mostly Persuadeos students, would get together to practice different concepts we were working on from his coaching sessions. Someone suggested to get Red Chippers involved as well and we played games together through out this year. I took a break from hosting them and am going to start up the get togethers again in January.

I will post the date and time a few days before the game so everyone interested can try to make the time to join.
  • Brendan RBrendan R Red Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I'd prefer NL50 or NL20 personally
    Brendan R wrote: »
    I'd prefer NL50 or NL20 personally
    Cool Brendan. Thanks for the input. 6 max or full ring?
  • Jordan PowerJordan Power Red Chipper Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    I would be in as well. Would prefer full ring, but will play six max, too. Not concerned by any of the limits suggested.
    Great Jordan! If we have a big interest for
    that night we will probably go full ring, and we can always open side 6max tables to join.
    I will be posting the dates of this Global Poker game night in the next few days. The game will be held on Jan 13th or 20th at 9PM est. 20nl full ring is the game, and if there is interest we can get a 50nl game going as well.
  • Jordan PowerJordan Power Red Chipper Posts: 432 ✭✭✭
    Great news, looking forward to it!
  • JoeOffsuitJoeOffsuit Red Chipper Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it! I would prefer Jan 13 over Jan 20, because the final NFL playoff game on Jan 13 is scheduled to begin at 4:40 PM ET and should finish before we start, whereas for Jan 20 the AFC championship game is scheduled to begin 6:40 PM ET, and won't finish until after the planned start time. (But if the AFC Championship game is Cheaters vs Chefs, I probably won't watch it so it wont matter.)
    Oh this is good to know! Thank you Joe. I will probably run it on the 13th.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file