PT4 Learning resource(s)

NjDraWNjDraW Red Chipper Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hi everyone.

I am looking for resources to learn how to master Poker Tracker 4.

Was trying to find my RFI % per position after finishing a class on CORE to compare vs the given benchmarks and realized how bad I am with the software.

How do you guys maximize your PokerTracker? What hud settings, or filters do you use to find leaks in your game etc...

All information or links to content is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,289 -
    I guess our US-skewed membership pool doesn't get to use PT4 much anymore. My usual starting point would be to search on YouTube for tutorials.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Bluffed_AgainBluffed_Again Red Chipper Posts: 91 ✭✭
    I'm not particularly good at PT4 either, but I do like it for basic stats. I use the HUD sparingly. I'm more interested in my stats for sessions over time to make sure I haven't wandered away from certain frequencies.

If you haven't already found it, you can find your PFR % in the View Stats --> Statistics tab and filter the group by Position (full ring).

I've looked at other people's HUDs and copied them to see what I like. I know I tried Sky's from Smartpokerstudy (youtube), and Benton Blakeman's (also youtube), and I also tried the settings that Jones and (I think) Splitsuit pointed out on the RCP videos. In the end, I just went back to the default. I found for me the HUD setup wasn't all that important to my bottom line.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,030 -
    I don't love pushing product, but if you are looking for anything beyond the basic PT4 guides (I actually wrote most of those lol), start here: https://www.splitsuit.com/shop/advanced-pokertracker-4-pack

69g6d7gs1l5m.png

HUDs, filters, and everything you need to get more out of PT4 within your study/workflow...
  • babalouisebabalouise Red Chipper Posts: 26 ✭✭
    When exporting a hand replay video from poker tracker, does anybody know if there is a way to get it to export the player HUD stats as well? Only wondering because I'd like to share the hand replay video with my coach and would like him to see the HUD stats without my having to manually type them all out for him? By default, when poker tracker creates a hand replay video, it seems to remove all of the player's HUD stats.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file