Reviewing 2018 PT4 Stats

InfernoReignInfernoReign NYCRed Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
edited January 2019 in CORE
Hi all,
Trying to work on reviewing my PT4 stats after a full year of playing NL2 and NL5. Open to any and all suggestions since while I feel like I've learned a lot from Core, I'm not really seeing the steady improvement I would have expected. Thanks in advance!!!
-Reign
NL2
5nbrzvrs6x5r.png
10t472ms6ewa.png

NL5
700piijur8p7.png
ugh4lly726sf.png

Comments

• persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd share this in the CORE thread, as this subforum does not show on the main page.

At a glance, your 3bet is far too low, and your red line should be close to even, meaning you are likely overbluffing and/or sizing poorly.

I'm not a CORE coach, however, and am not entirely sure what is recommended in detail.
  • InfernoReignInfernoReign NYCRed Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Thanks persuadeo! Agreed on the 3bet stat. Need to work on that for sure.

Mods? Can you possibly move this to the CORE forum?
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I say overbluffing? Weird. Underbluffing.

@TheGameKat
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,220 -
    Sorry I overlooked this
    Moderation In Moderation
  • AceFromSpaceKKAceFromSpaceKK Red Chipper Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    I agree on the 3b stat. Also, it seems to me that you play fairly tight overall, especially from CO/BTN. Try to 3b hands you will usually fold against an open, maybe something like A5s-A2s, suited connectors/one gappers
  • Brian BBrian B Red Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Can you provide a few more stats to better paint a picture of your play, specifically post flop. CBet%, Double/Triple Barrel %/FvCbet and Fv3bet would be a great start. Thanks in advance.
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job beating the micros :)

Like others have said 3B way more from all positions.
  • InfernoReignInfernoReign NYCRed Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Brian B wrote: »
    Can you provide a few more stats to better paint a picture of your play, specifically post flop. CBet%, Double/Triple Barrel %/FvCbet and Fv3bet would be a great start. Thanks in advance.

Yes absolutely! Sorry for the delay.

NL2
    10z6wca73ha1.png
    NL5
    7m8o5f9fchsv.png

AceFromSpace and kenaces: thanks for the tips! I've been trying to 3bet more in good spots and I feel like it's definitely improving my game!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file