Core and improvements

Crypt0rsCrypt0rs Red Chipper Posts: 6 ✭✭
Hi guys,
I open the tread for 2 reasons
1) say thanks to the people that work at this project as for few bucks week, they give so much value and help people that's start with this game to beat the low levels...
I used to play poker with medium result (10 years s go) but long time didn't played the game.... deposited 220€ on ps and got it away in few days....

a week on rechippoker core level 1 , 100€ budget tourney of 1/2€ i made several final tables and won over 300€ in less then 10 small tourney...
what changed??? me, my decision, how i take decision, how i read the game, the players and situation.... this is gonna help many people that's moving first steps in this immense world....

2) did core helped you to improve your game? and on witch area of your game helped most?

thank you

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,928 -
    Based on the comments I see on the CORE lessons, we're killing it, but I guess over here subs are shy?
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Brews_and_CardsBrews_and_Cards Red Chipper Posts: 101 ✭✭
    I signed up for Core a week or so ago. And I've sped through Level 1 as it was mostly review. But it did offer some very interesting thought processes that have found their way into my decision making routine now.

I think it is extremely well produced content. Judging by some of SplitSuit's comments below the lessons, I believe a lot of my questions will be answered or expounded on during Level 2. And I'm looking forward to starting that soon.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,928 -
    Good to hear. I'm encouraging people to post questions and discussions about the content here if they so chose, since when the comments below a lesson get long they become difficult to follow. But both places are monitored.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file