1 on 1 coaching

ryon341ryon341 Red Chipper Posts: 89 ✭✭
Is this an option with RedChip?

I would like to hire a good, experienced coach to sit with me an play for a couple hours. Open up a couple tables on ACR and just grind a bit. I've been stuck in a rut for a long time and I need to find a way to get over the hump. This would be a huge help for me.

Is this available on Red Chip? If not, can anyone suggest a resource?

Thanks

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 4,280 -
    ryon341 wrote: »

I would like to hire a good, experienced coach to sit with me an play for a couple hours. Open up a couple tables on ACR and just grind a bit. I've been stuck in a rut for a long time and I need to find a way to get over the hump. This would be a huge help for me.

Thanks

I believe all of our coaches offer one-on-one coaching, although at any given time some may have a full slate and not be in a position to take on new students.

Here's the team: https://redchippoker.com/our-coaches/
    Moderation In Moderation
  • RCP Coach - Fausto ValdezRCP Coach - Fausto Valdez RCP Coach Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭
    ryon341 wrote: »

Thanks

Hi @ryon341 if you want coaching, email me [email protected] and we could discuss a plan for you
    COACHING NOW AVAILABLE HERE
    MY COACHING REVIEWS HERE

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file