Question on new Site layout

GForce78NJGForce78NJ Red Chipper Posts: 9 ✭✭
Love the site by the way, long time member of other training sites and I find RCP to be a great jump, so thank you!

The new layout is definitely better but I notice I am unable to find the new Pro Video's that are being posted. It's great to see what others are watching and to navigate through cash/MTT's much easier but my opinion would be possibly adding a new video's section as well on the page. I may be missing it, but haven't been able to find this.

Thanks again!

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,142 -
    edited January 17
    Ah you missed an e-mail we sent to our PRO members. This article summarizes the new developments in 2019. Based on our analytics of what materials PRO members were accessing, we've redirected some of our resources (most notably coaches' and the production team's time) previously used for PRO video production into our new monthly group coaching sessions. This also helps satisfy a common request we've had for a more interactive learning experience.

I'd add my personal take is that our team has learned a lot from producing CORE. We've had so many positive responses to that program that it gave us a better understanding of what works in effective poker training. So some of the new direction is based on those lessons. This is particularly apparent in our new crash courses coming out this year (part of the PRO package). You'll notice they have a "CORElike" feel in structure, quizzes, and missions, but go beyond CORE in depth and complexity.

We have these group coaching sessions scheduled for the entire year and encourage all our PRO members to attend, to check out the related articles and other material that will accompany each session, and to provide us with feedback. Having seen what we have on tap, and having been a PRO member for several years myself, I'm really excited about the new direction, but ultimately it's up to our subscribers to tell us if it works.

Thanks ~ Kat
    Moderation In Moderation
  • GForce78NJGForce78NJ Red Chipper Posts: 9 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    Ah you missed an e-mail we sent to our PRO members. This article summarizes the new developments in 2019. Based on our analytics of what materials PRO members were accessing, we've redirected some of our resources (most notably coaches' and the production team's time) previously used for PRO video production into our new monthly group coaching sessions. This also helps satisfy a common request we've had for a more interactive learning experience.

I'd add my personal take is that our team has learned a lot from producing CORE. We've had so many positive responses to that program that it gave us a better understanding of what works in effective poker training. So some of the new direction is based on those lessons. This is particularly apparent in our new crash courses coming out this year (part of the PRO package). You'll notice they have a "CORElike" feel in structure, quizzes, and missions, but go beyond CORE in depth and complexity.

We have these group coaching sessions scheduled for the entire year and encourage all our PRO members to attend, to check out the related articles and other material that will accompany each session, and to provide us with feedback. Having seen what we have on tap, and having been a PRO member for several years myself, I'm really excited about the new direction, but ultimately it's up to our subscribers to tell us if it works.

Thanks ~ Kat

Badass thanks! I like the interactive stuff just as much so thank you! I'll have to check my emails as well a little better :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file