Hand history break down ?

CGA78CGA78 Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 18 in Tournament Poker Hands
$150 NL HOLDEM two day tourney. Playing down to 15 people to move on to day two. Currently 36 remaining players.

Blinds are 500/1000 with 1000 BB ante.

I open utg for $4500 with 10c,10s. I have 59bb stack to start. MP1 calls (55bb stack), CO calls (140 bb). All others fold.

Flop is 7c,8c,9c. So, I have the over pair and open end straight flush draw. I bet $10k into $15500 pot. Both players call.

Turn is 10d. I move all in for just under a pot sized bet. Both call. MP1 shows Ad,Qc. Gutter and queen high flush draw. CO shows Ac,3c for the flopped flush,

Would love to hear some thoughts... should I have been able to find a fold here? should I have possibly checked flop or turn? Am I just going broke here?

Thanks all! Be gentle! Lol

Also, Both players had been very passive and sticky all day. Calling pretty wide pre and tending to stick around to the turn with mariginal to poor holdings. Hadn’t seen either player 3 bet all day

Best Answers

• CGA78CGA78 Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Also, Both players had been very passive and sticky all day. Calling pretty wide pre and tending to stick around to the turn with mariginal to poor holdings. Hadn’t seen either player 3 bet all day

Answers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file