Where do you play online?

ryon341ryon341 Red Chipper Posts: 89 ✭✭
I have been playing for a while on America's CardRoom and just recently started on BetOnline. I've noticed fairly consistently that I am playing the same handful of players a lot. Many of the these players are playing on 4 or 5 (or more) tables at the same time and make up what appears to be the majority of the player pool.

I don't know if I am playing bots or just guys that are sitting in their underwear in their mother's basement grinding away 18 to 20 hours a day. Is this the extent of the player pool online in the U.S.? Is there a better site? (Is there a hack to get into one of the better poker sites? ) Just wondering.....

Comments

• AHallai_3AHallai_3 Sault Ste Marie, MIRed Chipper Posts: 32 ✭✭
    I’m on America’s Cardroom as well. What limits?
  • rickmfrickmf Red Chipper Posts: 107 ✭✭
    depending on where you are there aren't a lot of options. i play betonline sometimes as well and yes the player pool seems small. I dont think they are bots but i guess it's possible
  • ryon341ryon341 Red Chipper Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited January 23
    I play .25 /.50 , $1/$2 and .50/$1.
  • ryon341ryon341 Red Chipper Posts: 89 ✭✭
    The reason I left ACR is because I really suspect either bots or some kind of weird collaboration. I played one night on a 6-max table where all the players except me stopped betting entirely for over a 1/2 hour. Once I realized it, I bet 1 BB on every round and took the blinds. After about 1/2 hour, all of them starting betting again. It was either a bot pool or the weirdest coincidence of simultaneously falling asleep I've ever seen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file