joe stapleton Interview review

LoveFishLoveFish IllinoisRed Chipper Posts: 100 ✭✭
Hi there, the interview questions and answers for this podcast were exceptional I was really enjoying the guest and answers.

However I have a huge complaint about this one. The audio quality was horrendous. There was background noise the entire time: dishes clanging, people murmuring, children screaming.

At about the 46 min mark the podcast became unbearable to listen because of the small child screaming in the background. This went on for at least 5 minutes. I actually turned off the remaining 7 mins of the podcast because I could not take the screaming anymore.

This episode just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I know you are in a vacation area but next time please try and pick a quieter place for the podcast. The fact that I could not finish the podcast leaves me dissapointed as I have listened to all the podcasts redchip has to offer and this is the first one I could not finish.

-Grant

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,939 -
    Thanks for the feedback, Grant, I'll pass that up the chain. I know our tech people have been looking at some post-production solutions, largely because the bulk of the podcasts are recorded via Skype and the audio sometimes could do with some help.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • LoveFishLoveFish IllinoisRed Chipper Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Yea, no problems with the interviewer, questions, or guests. Just the audio on this one with all the background noise was bad.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,939 -
    LoveFish wrote: »
    Yea, no problems with the interviewer, questions, or guests. Just the audio on this one with all the background noise was bad.

Just listened to it, that isn't good enough. Thx again.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file