Triple opportunity 3bet pot

bajzibajzi Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited March 14 in Online Poker Hands
4c847f03347d10ba429babea4fb71b97.png

NL5 zoom.
Im new to the game so basicly all are readless, dont have even a sample to make raugh estimation about player type.
PRE:
I think the 2x indicates more likely weak part of his open range and im almost sure i can gain the most EV by 3betting this hand if i dont make too much blunders postflop.
FLOP:
I think i have quite a lot of folds on this texture and also have some backdoors. Aldought decresing my size give me better price to bluff, i think i dont want to do because i think that can somewhat decrease future FE when he may evaluates my intentions with a percieved value hand.
TURN:
Villain just called so i discount some monsters this deep. Turn helped only an occaisonal JJ and AJ, and i got EQ so i barell. I think I could go bigger, even overebet based on his range but i wanted to give myself a better price in game.
RIVER:
Villain just called the very drawy turn so i think he do not want to play for stacks unimproved. The river completes the flop main draw and also makes value/sdv huge part of my bluffs.
I have very few bluff on this river and may have to pull the trigger even with my seemingly terrible suits in theory. But i dont want to care too much about theory at my stakes, so I just dont know how to weight my thoughts in this decision.
I dont think he has sets or 2pairs. I also discount most draws because i think he continue turn mainly with combodraws and he may x/r some of them. It leans me toward to fire and im very bottom of my range. But again, i dont care theory here. I scared my seemingly terrible suits a bit.
Thougts pls?

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭✭
    You kinda played it like me, aka like a spewy monkey.

Don't you think you over play your hand and underestimate the strength of V's range ?
  • bajzibajzi Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited March 14
    Red wrote: »
    You kinda played it like me, aka like a spewy monkey.

Don't you think you over play your hand and underestimate the strength of V's range ?

Thanks for your response!
    Well, after reconsider it.. no, i dont think the 3bet, the cbet and the turn barell is "overplay", i think i have some xback with other holdings OTF and OTT also, it seemed a good candidate on the first 2 streets. But in case I overestimate my hand and I should construct my range differently (maybe check this coz its weak when the money goes in even improved), im waiting advice please!
    About estimating V's range, its possible i messread, I have almost zero experience with micro zoom poptend and I based my logic on core content how players are affraid of being outdrawn/miss value if they slopwplay on these kind of turns, so he may be somewhat capped OTR even on this completeing card.
    Any other opinion please?
  • bajzibajzi Red Chipper Posts: 4 ✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file