2019 Red Chip Meetup (Las Vegas)

SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,950 -
edited March 19 in Come Say Hello
Good morning everyone!

2019 marks our 5th annual Red Chip Poker meetup and if you plan on being around Vegas, we'd love for you to come hang out. Here is the short & skinny:
  • When: June 6, 2019 at noon
  • Where: Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant (Flamingo & S Decatur)
  • What: Have a meal on us, meet other Red Chippers, and we may even do a Q&A panel with hand reviews
Instead of doing live play during the meetup, we will host live games throughout the series. That way there are more options for playing and the meetup can be less about going to war with other Red Chippers ♥

To register, just go here: https://gum.co/rcp2019 (we ask for $5 down to help us get a better gauge of the number of attendees)

v1gffh29gxzn.png

And if you have any questions, just leave a comment below.

We can't wait to see you this summer!
My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!
Tagged:

Comments

• Paul_KPaul_K DFWRed Chipper Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    SplitSuit wrote: »
    going to war with other Red Chippers ♥

Awwww... I really thought this was the best part of the meetup! I do think you have the right idea, however. And love that you'll be doing meet-up games later in the month (especially since I can't get out there until mid June).

I think I almost made it to the Ricardo's study group one time. Calling @JoeOffsuit ?
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,950 -
    Paul_K wrote: »
    Awwww... I really thought this was the best part of the meetup! I do think you have the right idea, however.

Yeah, we've just noticed that over the years many came to the meetup for the camaraderie, but left as soon as the live games started. We want people to feel as comfortable as possible - so rescheduling the live games will hopefully do just that =)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Agree with @Paul_K : for some, the most interesting part is to play against RCP-ers :)

@SplitSuit : you said you will host live games during the series. Do you have any idea when / where / which games ?
    Red wrote: »
    @SplitSuit : you said you will host live games during the series. Do you have any idea when / where / which games ?

We're still crafting that schedule. But the plan is to play at various rooms around Vegas and you know I'll be rooting to get some mixed variants in rotation =)
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 1,757 -
    Red wrote: »

Health permitting I'll put in a couple of sessions at the Flamingo PLO $1/$1.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • CardplayerLifestyleCardplayerLifestyle Red Chipper Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Hoping to attend for the first time and meet some of you wonderful Red Chippers in person!

On a different note, always up for a $4/8 mixed game (if I'm in town). :-)

Robbie Strazynski (Host of the Red Chip Poker Podcast)
    On a different note, always up for a $4/8 mixed game (if I'm in town).

Please bring at least one variant that I have never heard of. I absolutely love the challenge of trying to learn and craft a strategy on the fly =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file