Global Poker Hand Histories

Joseph FJoseph F Red Chipper Posts: 837 ✭✭✭
Other than going into your profile, then hand histories, and then share/open link to view a hand on Global, has anyone figured out a way to accurately store/convert hands? I like playing there a lot but I really wish it was easier to track myself and other players, and especially share hand histories in text format on forums.

Comments

• thewolfmanthewolfman Red Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Why do you prefer global above f.e. PokerStars if I may ask?

I play only on stars, but that's just laziness to look around for other games/sites.
  • Joseph FJoseph F Red Chipper Posts: 837 ✭✭✭
    I live in NY. There is no "PokerStars" available to me here and even if there was a state run pool, I wouldn't play there with the other options available to me today.
  • Joseph FJoseph F Red Chipper Posts: 837 ✭✭✭
    1) BetOnline is a great place to play. Great software, tons of hands per hour in even the non zoom games, soft, and a daily cash rake race.

2) WPN is the toughest US facing site but that's slipping a little. It's had a lot of issues with botting, collusion, etc in the past. Make a small deposit here and take baby steps testing the waters. Use your HUD extensively and make this where you really work on the ins and outs of your game right now.

3) Ignition is anonymous poker and does *not* have a gaming license currently, and has not in over a year now. Still, there are a lot of regular pros who put in tons of volume and win consistently here. Do whatever you want in regards to Ignition depending upon what tables you end up preferring.

4) Horizon is still out there and still on the radar. GREAT software, support, cashouts, etc. Just lower traffic than the other sites mentioned above. Don't sleep on it, though.

5) Global Poker should be your bread and butter and where you make your money to start. No huds, terrible interface/software, no way to track your hands, but the softest games available to a US player without having access to an agent who can especially hook you up with an Asian or Indian site.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file