Should i 3 bet and C bet here??

Onix1708Onix1708 Pune, IndiaRed Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
edited April 8 in Online Poker Hands
hi this hand got me in such a weird spot that i did not know how to react on the flop
Hand History driven straight to this forum with DriveHUD Poker HUD and Database Software

NL Holdem $0.02(BB)
EP ($2.0) [VPIP: 68.8% | PFR: 0% | AGG: 7.4% | 3-Bet: 0% | Hands: 16]
MP ($3.69) [VPIP: 25.2% | PFR: 8.7% | AGG: 36.5% | 3-Bet: 2.9% | Hands: 103]
HERO ($2.40) [VPIP: 23.7% | PFR: 14.5% | AGG: 28.8% | 3-Bet: 5.6% | Hands: 31304]
CO ($2.0) [VPIP: 17.3% | PFR: 7% | AGG: 37% | 3-Bet: 2.8% | Hands: 511]
BTN ($2.17) [VPIP: 62.8% | PFR: 11.7% | AGG: 13.6% | 3-Bet: 4.7% | Hands: 137]
SB ($2.0) [VPIP: 19% | PFR: 13.2% | AGG: 16.1% | 3-Bet: 2.8% | Hands: 398]
BB ($2.51) [VPIP: 34.8% | PFR: 12.1% | AGG: 51% | 3-Bet: 2.9% | Hands: 313]
UTG ($2.79) [VPIP: 22.3% | PFR: 14.9% | AGG: 30.3% | 3-Bet: 7.2% | Hands: 1080]

Dealt to Hero: :AS: :KC: :

UTG Raises To $0.06, EP Calls $0.06, MP Calls $0.06, HERO Raises To $0.42, CO Folds, BTN Calls $0.42, SB Folds, BB Folds, UTG Calls $0.36, EP Folds, MP Folds

Hero SPR on Flop: [1.24 effective]
Flop ($1.41): :JC: :TD: :3D:

so the flop hits the 3 bet calling range which i had given as QQ-88, AQs-ATs, KQs, AK.
It Seems that they have overpair, sets and one pair and Fds (better then bottom pair), overwheming 70+ of time here. None of such are Going to Fold to a C bet.
The percentage of times that both opponents fold in such a low SPR pot comes to only 9%. So i guess I should just Give up Here.

SO my Questions:
1. With AK, and so much Dead Money in the Pot, Should i 3bet, Given position and 4 players left to act???
2. Also what should be a proper Position Size to 3bet?
3. Given my rational, Should i C bet and get my stack in?? or just consider it failed Squeeze and Give up???

Comments

• RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8
    Sorry, but...
    Stop asking thousand of questions and start proposing answers. If you can't answer or are unsure, find books, videos, podcasts, etc from pros and coachs to fill the gap.
    Posting (spamming) hands and hands without showing any homework done is between almost useless (for you) and annoying (for us/me).

And if you want a hint about this hand, start thinking about your preflop 3bet bet sizing (why? With what range with such a sizing? What implications on V range and postflop play?).
  • Onix1708Onix1708 Pune, IndiaRed Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Red wrote: »
    Sorry, but...
    Stop asking thousand of questions and start proposing answers. If you can't answer or are unsure, find books, videos, podcasts, etc from pros and coachs to fill the gap.
    Posting (spamming) hands and hands without showing any homework done is between almost useless (for you) and annoying (for us/me).

And if you want a hint about this hand, start thinking about your preflop 3bet bet sizing (why? With what range with such a sizing? What implications on V range and postflop play?).

Thanks for hint. Apology for being annoying
  • persuadeopersuadeo Red Chipper, Table Captain Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Red why don't you link to one of your classic analysis hands, i think op needs an example of what you are talking about to move him forward.
  • Onix1708Onix1708 Pune, IndiaRed Chipper Posts: 99 ✭✭
    persuadeo wrote: »
    @Red why don't you link to one of your classic analysis hands, i think op needs an example of what you are talking about to move him forward.

Would love that
  • RedRed Red Chipper Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭✭
    @Onix1708
    Here are 2 of the HH and analysis I posted some times ago.
    Sure, you don't need to post an analysis which goes that deep - too much can be contra productive - but these are example of HH of mine.

Squeezing with TT and getting raised on flop
    3betting 98s from SB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file