Adam Streams On RIO Poker

Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 17 in Coaching & Commercial
First let me say thank you to @SplitSuit to let me have this opportunity.

Hello fellow poker players.

I want to invite you to join my youtube channel where i’m streaming some online micros poker (NL20€+) on Run It Once Poker for their streaming program StreamR.

Also, for those new to solvers i will stream some exploration sessions with the software GTO+ on which i made a video series on how to get started with it on my youtube channel.

I hope to see you there and i hope you’ll have plenty of questions for me. At the bottom you’ll find infos on how to contact me.

Long live poker!

www.youtube.com/OdBBlackBaron

Twitter : @OBlackbaron

Comments

• Adam WheelerAdam Wheeler Red Chipper Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that grinds the micros, there will be 50$ up to grab this Friday, April 19th if you join my stream at 1 pm EST. Be sure to join me while I spew pixels at the circus.

See you there.
    Quick reminder, This Friday, April 19th, I’ll hold a promotion for the micros grinders. Join my stream at 1pm EST there will be 50$ up to grab.

@OBlackbaron
    edited April 19
    Hey micros grinders, I'm about to go live in 30 minutes, come and grab that 50$ !
    See you in half. an hour.
    @OBlackbaron
    edited April 27
    I’m gonna review a hand I played in one of my recent streamed session using GTO+. For those new to the software it’s gonna be a good opportunity to see how to use it. Join me at 8pm EST.

• LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 468 ✭✭✭
    Hey Adam, just checked out your hand reviews using GTO+.

There's not a lot of (free) content on YouTube with regards to GTO+, so thank you for doing that. I loved your process which has inspired me to review my hands in a similar fashion. Usually I rush through these things but you have shown that it's necessary to take your time.

The overbetting-or-checking strategy on that 8722 board where only you can have the nuts and villain can't was great, but I still don't really understand why overbetting is prefered over other bet sizes. Could you help me out with that?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file