Anyone playing the 215 Sunday Million 13th Anniversary now?

thewolfmanthewolfman Red Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
Because I am, and would be nice to have someone to chat to in the forum. Already on my first re-entry btw.

ON TO THE 1M FIRST PRIZE!

Answers

  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,500 -
    thewolfman wrote: »
    Because I am, and would be nice to have someone to chat to in the forum. Already on my first re-entry btw.

    ON TO THE 1M FIRST PRIZE!

    I suspect the issue here is that many forum members live in the Land of the Free and are thus not able to play on PokerStars.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • thewolfmanthewolfman Red Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    thewolfman wrote: »
    Because I am, and would be nice to have someone to chat to in the forum. Already on my first re-entry btw.

    ON TO THE 1M FIRST PRIZE!

    I suspect the issue here is that many forum members live in the Land of the Free and are thus not able to play on PokerStars.

    Lmao. Well, it seems like the tournament was set up for people in the land of the free. It runs here in the NL from 7 in the evening to 8 in the morning.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,500 -
    thewolfman wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    thewolfman wrote: »
    Because I am, and would be nice to have someone to chat to in the forum. Already on my first re-entry btw.

    ON TO THE 1M FIRST PRIZE!

    I suspect the issue here is that many forum members live in the Land of the Free and are thus not able to play on PokerStars.

    Lmao. Well, it seems like the tournament was set up for people in the land of the free. It runs here in the NL from 7 in the evening to 8 in the morning.

    I suspect it was initially, but the current timeslot semi-accommodates both Europe and Asia-Pacific. I've written to the authorities on this in a different context, explaining that the fundamental problem is that the land masses on this planet extend across too many degrees of longitude, but nobody seems prepared to address the issue.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • thewolfmanthewolfman Red Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    thewolfman wrote: »
    TheGameKat wrote: »
    thewolfman wrote: »
    Because I am, and would be nice to have someone to chat to in the forum. Already on my first re-entry btw.

    ON TO THE 1M FIRST PRIZE!

    I suspect the issue here is that many forum members live in the Land of the Free and are thus not able to play on PokerStars.

    Lmao. Well, it seems like the tournament was set up for people in the land of the free. It runs here in the NL from 7 in the evening to 8 in the morning.

    I suspect it was initially, but the current timeslot semi-accommodates both Europe and Asia-Pacific. I've written to the authorities on this in a different context, explaining that the fundamental problem is that the land masses on this planet extend across too many degrees of longitude, but nobody seems prepared to address the issue.

    Everybody is preoccupied on the question whether they should brexit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file