Leak Finding

MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 9 ✭✭
Hello,

I'm looking for resources on how to best filter my Poker Tracker Database to locate my leaks. I have access to Pro but I'm finding it hard to find "Leak Busting" Videos.
Please Help.

Best Answers

Answers

• LeChiffreLeChiffre NetherlandsRed Chipper Posts: 429 ✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    I like the LeakTracker functionality, it gives you some idea of how you compare to other winning players. If one of your stats falls outside of the "accepted" range (e.g. you call too many river bets -- something I used to do), you can then do your own research and filter your database on hands where you faced a river bet. Go through some of those hands, study them, try to understand why you call too many river bets and fix it, and you will see that after a while when you check your LeakTracker again it will be better.

Can't say anything about the training videos here on RCP but I've always really liked LT.
  • MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 9 ✭✭
    @TheGameKat Thanks, I thought Adams video was about analyzing the population as a whole, but the individual database is exactly what I was looking for. I'll check it out. Thanks
    @LeChiffre I'm not to big a fan of the Leak Tracking Feature. For example the range of a winning players for Flop C Bet is 30-90%. Also I play at 2/5NL a lot where the implied odds are very high and fold equity is low. So I think alot of my stats may fall outside what Leak Tracker may suggest.
    @SplitSuit, Thanks I have considered it but I'm not ready to purchase as of yet. I've watched a short sample database review video you did of a student and that's exactly what I'm after.
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 3,970 -
    MrBalzter wrote: »
    @SplitSuit, Thanks I have considered it but I'm not ready to purchase as of yet. I've watched a short sample database review video you did of a student and that's exactly what I'm after.

All good. Enjoy it whenever you're ready for it =)
    My new book lays out the playbook for AK. Grab your copy and start Optimizing Ace King!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file