Bravo for CORE! (not the player tracking system...)

CoffeeAt3AMCoffeeAt3AM Hudson Valley, NYRed Chipper Posts: 882 ✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in CORE
Now that I'm digging deeper into CORE, even as a player who's been around for a few years, I am being highly enlightened. James really did an amazing job on this. The structure, order, and way of teaching from multiple angles is fantastic. RIO has it's From The Ground Up Series (which is brilliant, too) for $49 and you guys have this for $5/mo? The quality of material available to a micro/smalls online player is infinitely better than it was just a couple of years ago.

Comments

• Doug HullDoug Hull RCP Coach Posts: 1,876 -
    Thank you. I was skeptical when James outline this product, but I trust James entirely. He was totally right, this is a great curriculum and thank you for the positive comparison to other training.
    Co-founder Red Chip Poker,
    Author Poker Plays You Can Use
    Author Poker Workbook for Math Geeks
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,082 -
    Thanks a ton @Joseph F! To be fair, CORE was a massive team effort, so I could never take complete credit =)

As for structure, there were countless meetings that ran hours too long just debating small things like the exact ordering of two lessons and if certain concepts were better off in Level 1 or 2 - so hearing that the structure is helping you makes those hours well spent ♥
    📑 Grab my custom poker spreadsheet pack right now.
    📘 Start the Preflop & Math Poker Workbook today.
  • AlpineCurtAlpineCurt Red Chipper Posts: 62 ✭✭
    I just wanted to chime in and echo @Joseph F's sentiments. I've really enjoyed going through CORE as well. The value is phenomenal, and it lays a great foundation from which to dive deeper into each topic.

This is not a paid post (actual customer here). Any lurkers out there considering trying it, do it. You'll get your money's worth.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 4,695 -
    Very happy to hear this. Our new crash courses, the first of which was just released, have drawn on our experience from CORE quite heavily. I'm hoping they will also meet with customer approval.
    Moderation In Moderation

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file