Starting up a Discord study group for NLHE micro/small stakes online & live!

PokerPascPokerPasc BelgiumRed Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
Hi there,

I'm starting up a no limit texas hold'em study group on Discord for micro stakes online and small stakes live games.

I'm currently a winning player at micro stakes online cash games and crushing small stakes live tournaments over a small sample size.

These are the basic rules for the group:
#1 English
#2 Be friendly and kind, keep it positive

If you're a poker player and you'd like to improve your game, no matter how good or bad you currently are, you're welcome to join.

The goal of the group is to discuss general stuff, talk about interesting hand histories, ...

Send me a private message or reply here with why you're interesting in joining and if I think you're the right stuff to join, I'll send you an invite!

Comments

• GTOLife2020GTOLife2020 Hudson Valley, NYRed Chipper Posts: 871 ✭✭✭
    Don't you think you might want to beat 2nl before you start organizing study groups?
  • PokerPascPokerPasc BelgiumRed Chipper Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Joseph F wrote: »
    Don't you think you might want to beat 2nl before you start organizing study groups?

You probably don't realize I won that hand I posted for review. Villain had two pair. My read was perfect.
    I'm currently beating 2NL both full ring and 6-max. Bye.
    edited May 2019
    PokerPasc wrote: »

You probably don't realize I won that hand I posted for review. Villain had two pair. My read was perfect.
    I'm currently beating 2NL both full ring and 6-max. Bye.

You're being results oriented. Let me ask you: If you shoved 72o pre and stacked a guy with KK, does that mean shoving 72o pre is +EV?

p.s. - you don't "flag" posts you just don't like. Flagging is for posts that violate the forum rules. Unnecessarily flagging posts is, coincidentally, against the forum rules.
    This thread isn't even in the right forum. This is for in person local poker groups - not online discord groups lul.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,840 -
    Let's restrict this thread to its original purpose. Its location is fine.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • The_Juic3The_Juic3 Red Chipper Posts: 30 ✭✭

This is literally the stupidest thing you could say. If someone isn't beating a level, why would organizing a study group be a bad thing? Is that not the EXACT reason you would want to organize/join a group to help improve your game.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,840 -
    For those of you interested in this discussion group, please DM PokerPasc. I'm closing the thread.
    Moderation In Moderation
This discussion has been closed.