PT4 Quick Filters

MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 43 ✭✭
Does anyone now of a place where we can get quick filters for PT4 without having to make them all?
Tagged:

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,400 -
    Filters are featured in this video, not sure if it's what you're after:

Moderation In Moderation
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,032 -
    I was a sneeze away in the past from releasing a pack of like 50 as a product, but got sidetracked with another project. There is so much value in building them by hand though, and even though it's a bit time intensive, it will help you wrap your head around what's really important in a quick filter.

Spend 20 minutes per day building them and you'll have a huge collection in a week or two =)
  • MrBalzterMrBalzter Red Chipper Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I was looking for the easy way out and hoped for a bunch of pre-made ones. But your right (Mom) I would get more out of it by making them myself.
    Alright so I'm stumbling through trying to make some filters. (Ex. I want to filter for different Preflop open raise sizes in non 3 bet pots). I'm not having very good luck and I'm sure there is a easy way to do it and other similar simple filters. @SplitSuit or @TheGameKat are there any video tutorials on making PT4 filters available??
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,400 -
    Not that I'm aware of. As a NV resident PT4 is not something I've touched in a decade.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • SplitSuitSplitSuit RCP Coach Posts: 4,032 -
    MrBalzter wrote: »
    Alright so I'm stumbling through trying to make some filters. (Ex. I want to filter for different Preflop open raise sizes in non 3 bet pots). I'm not having very good luck and I'm sure there is a easy way to do it and other similar simple filters. @SplitSuit or @TheGameKat are there any video tutorials on making PT4 filters available??

If you list a few that are bothering you, I can add it to my list of possible videos to make once I'm back from WSOP. And are you looking to filter your own hands for these things, or looking to explore the player pool?
    ur own hands for these things, or looking to explore the player pool?[/quote]
    SplitSuit wrote: »
    MrBalzter wrote: »

If you list a few that are bothering you, I can add it to my list of possible videos to make once I'm back from WSOP. And are you looking to filter your own hands for these things, or looking to explore the player pool?

I am currently looking at my own hands right now but would love to do some player pool research (my database contains over 1 million hands and I'm certain there is much to gain from it)

But as a short list I am focusing on bet sizing right now.
    1) Raise First in filter for different open raise sizes. 2bb, 2.5bb,3bb,3.5bb and 4bb
    2) 3 Bet vs Preflop opener 2.5x original open, 3x, 4x
    3) 4 Bet vs preflop 3 bet 2x, 2.2x, 2.5x
    4) C bet flop filter 40% pot, 50%,60%,75%,100%,150%.

This is the general idea for the filters I'm looking for. I'm sure once I have one laid out I can use that info to build others.

Good Luck at The WSOP!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file