NL2 Zoom SH - TP OOP BB vs BTN x/c or donk the turn

Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 16 ✭✭
edited May 28 in Online Poker Hands
Villain stats: VPIP/PFR/AF/FCB/TCB/WTSD: 17/13/6/64/57/29 (374 hands)

seems to be on the nitty side of things.

Preflop: Seems standard to defend here. I don't see any reason to 3b as I feel this would only isolate me vs better hands and turn my hand into a bluff

Flop: x/c is my standard line here. x/r strikes me as overplayed, as again this would isolate me vs a strong range, as I believe that villain would only continue with better KX, OP's, 2prs and strong FDs. (especially someone with nittier stats)

Donking is an option but since villain c-bets 63% (14/22) I think that he will bluff and semi bluff OTF, therefore I think x/c is the better line as we give villain the opportunity to bluff sometimes, where as if we donk we may prevent them from doing so.

Turn: So this is between x/c and re-evaluate the river OR donk. At the time I chose to donk the turn as I felt that it might be better than x/c'ing because it does not give villain the opportunity to check behind on the turn.My plan would be to bet/fold mostly depending on villain's sizing. By betting I think that I get value from draws and worse pairs (TX and worse KX for example).

However, when reviewing the hand I noticed that villain has a reasonably high AF and 60% AFq (6/10). In hindsight is it better to x/c? (again I feel x/raising turns my hand into a bluff vs this type of opponent)

I feel that there are a lot of bad rivers for me as well, which is part of the reason that I felt donking might be better. I think 9x/Ax and any diamond are pretty bad for me.

$0.01/$0.02Zoom No Limit Holdem
PokerStars
6 Players
Hand Conversion Powered by WeakTight Poker Hand History Converter

Stacks:
UTG ($4.18) 209bb
UTG+1 ($2) 100bb
CO ($1.21) 61bb
BTN ($2.03) 102bb
SB ($2.64) 132bb
BB Hero ($2.02) 101bb

Pre-Flop: (0.03, 6 players) Hero is BB :Js: :Kc: