In Vegas until 13th - join me

RedRed ✭✭✭✭Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
Hi everybody,
I'm in Las Vegas until June the 13th, staying at Bally's. I aim to play 2/5$ NLHE, and my favorites rooms are Arya, Ceasar and Wynn.
I'll gladly meet some redchippers, if you wanna join and spew some chips together.

Comments

  • Jordan PowerJordan Power ✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 495 ✭✭✭
    Very disappointed I won't be able to make it, Red. I think I would end up being the one spewing, but I would love to sit down across from ya. Have a great trip. If you are ever in the DC area, please look me up.
  • Paul_KPaul_K ✭✭✭ DFWRed Chipper Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Red wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I'm in Las Vegas until June the 13th, staying at Bally's. I aim to play 2/5$ NLHE, and my favorites rooms are Arya, Ceasar and Wynn.
    I'll gladly meet some redchippers, if you wanna join and spew some chips together.

    Good luck, Red! There should be plenty of tilted tourney players to beat up on!

  • CactusCardsCactusCards ✭✭ ArizonaRed Chipper Posts: 140 ✭✭
    Paul_K wrote: »
    Red wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I'm in Las Vegas until June the 13th, staying at Bally's. I aim to play 2/5$ NLHE, and my favorites rooms are Arya, Ceasar and Wynn.
    I'll gladly meet some redchippers, if you wanna join and spew some chips together.

    Good luck, Red! There should be plenty of tilted tourney players to beat up on!

    There are! Source: I am one 😂😂. I’ll keep an eye out for you, Red
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    That's what happen when you don't let Villains get for free with their blunders (and smaller mistakes)
    Learning through RCP and @SplitSuit , getting rewarded at the table.
    byv5nby3v2lg.jpg
  • BigDaddyBigDaddy ✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Sir, please take your drink off the table.
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    There are no small tables (at least available) and no cup holder in the table. So no choice.
    (And the waitress herself put it here)

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat - Posts: 2,480 -
    Red wrote: »
    There are no small tables (at least available) and no cup holder in the table. So no choice.
    (And the waitress herself put it here)

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Yeah they're too snooty to have those cheap-ass plastic holders you slide under the rail.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • Dean MDean M ✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Red

    8p0obxgbfc8i.jpg

    I'm in the tournament there today
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    These last 2 days, the waiting list at Aria is crazy (count 2-4 hours for a cash game table !! ).
    I'm coming to see if I can catch you, but don't expect I last very long because of waiting list
  • Dean MDean M ✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    I'm at tourney table 32 seat 4. Right beside the check in desk. Dark grey shirt

    Stop & say hi
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    Dean M wrote: »
    I'm at tourney table 32 seat 4. Right beside the check in desk. Dark grey shirt

    Stop & say hi

    I'll be there in around 30-60mn
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    Red wrote: »
    Dean M wrote: »
    I'm at tourney table 32 seat 4. Right beside the check in desk. Dark grey shirt

    Stop & say hi

    I'll be there in around 30-60mn

    Count more 60-90mn. I've called to be on waiting list 2/5 or 5/10 and there is an expected 2hours wait
  • RedRed ✭✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm here, looking for you with my glasses and blue/white Hawaii shirt
  • Dean MDean M ✭✭✭ Red Chipper Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    Red is my good luck charm. Walked over to chat for a bit

    I flop too 2, get it all in w flush draw, boat up on the river for a nice double up

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file