Using Doug Hull's "All flop textures spreadsheet

ExcelspertExcelspert Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited September 1 in Poker Software
This is my first post, I have been a member for the past 5 months.
I am mainly a hold'em tournament player. Can someone please explain how to use
Doug Hull's All Flop Textures Spreadsheet.
Tagged:

Comments

  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,402 -
    Excelspert wrote: »
    This is my first post, I have been a member for the past 5 months.
    I am mainly a hold'em tournament player. Can someone please explain how to use
    Doug Hull's All Flop Textures Spreadsheet.

    I'll ask @Doug Hull to pop in when he can, his puter is currently in pieces.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ExcelspertExcelspert Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    It is such an important topic, someone else besides Doug should be able to explain it. When I understand it I will be happy to explain it to others. Explaining and documenting Spreadsheets is something I have been doing for a living for the past 20 years.
  • blindraiseblindraise Red Chipper Posts: 210 ✭✭
    If youve been doing it for 20 years, surely you can figure it out?
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,402 -
    Excelspert wrote: »
    It is such an important topic, someone else besides Doug should be able to explain it. When I understand it I will be happy to explain it to others. Explaining and documenting Spreadsheets is something I have been doing for a living for the past 20 years.

    Try this: https://redchippoker.com/pro-video-hull020/
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ExcelspertExcelspert Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    The point is I should not have to figure it out, It should come with documentation and instructions. I am asking this question for the general population,
  • ExcelspertExcelspert Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Thank you for the video located at the link:
    Try this: https://redchippoker.com/pro-video-hull020/
    May I suggest that you put this in an obvious place within the spreadsheet itself.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 2,402 -
    Excelspert wrote: »
    The point is I should not have to figure it out, It should come with documentation and instructions. I am asking this question for the general population,

    Yeah, I see your point, but we tend to get into a no-win situation with this sort of issue. If I give a link to a video behind a paywall on a free product, immediately I get howls of protest that I've mis-advertised a free product.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • ExcelspertExcelspert Red Chipper Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Well, it does not need to be that video or any video. I did not realize the video was behind a "paywall". I may either add a second sheet just to document my understanding of the spreadsheet or just use the Excel comment feature within the spreadsheet itself. I thank you for your response.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file