Flopzilla Pro help?

Patrick LawlerPatrick Lawler Red Chipper Posts: 106 ✭✭
Hi All,

Is any one using the new version of Flopzilla? It seems that good old ctrl+alt+T now doesn't bring up the current range in text form.

Does anyone know how to bring up the test string in the new version please???

Thanks!
Pat

Comments

• RussRuss Red Chipper Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Can't be done, right now. Hoping they put it back in when it's updated.
  • Patrick LawlerPatrick Lawler Red Chipper Posts: 106 ✭✭
    oh wow... that's quite a design flaw when making notes for a hand break down...

thanks for the response though!
  • kenaceskenaces Red Chipper Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭✭
    GTO+ with new flopzilla is amazing!

I hadn't noticed the flaw you found since you can take ranges right from flopzilla into GTO+ and vice versa so I haven't found the need to export a range since the update.
    edited September 2019
    kenaces wrote: »
    GTO+ with new flopzilla is amazing!

I concur with your statement. However, if you are using Split's workbook and you're a beginner to the hand reading process, as most people are when they are using the workbook, it's a bummer the range export has disappeared. During an email exchange I had with Scylla (or whatever his username from 2+2 is), he thought it would be reinserted in the next update. *Edit: he's the creator of flopzilla and other software, for those that don't know.*

• strangerkissstrangerkiss Red Chipper Posts: 3 ✭✭
    I communicated with Scylla and he (?) pointed out that you can copy and paste in Flopzilla Pro using the box under the hand range matrix. I hadn't noticed it before but there it is!

28stbs90b8lm.png
    I communicated with Scylla and he (?) pointed out that you can copy and paste in Flopzilla Pro using the box under the hand range matrix. I hadn't noticed it before but there it is!

You're correct, but this is preflop only. It doesn't update when the board is dealt.
  • Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
    I thought this was just me being an idiot.

It's annoying because I want to put the range into HH analysis breakdown and explain my weightings etc. I don't know how else this can be shown without this.
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Posts: 3,171 -
    Muel294 wrote: »

It's annoying because I want to put the range into HH analysis breakdown and explain my weightings etc. I don't know how else this can be shown without this.

Is it possible to have something like notepad open at the same time and park the required range there?
    Moderation In Moderation

Can you still get version 1.8.6 on the website? If so, that version updates the range post flop.

I have both of them on my computer, and I use 1.8.6 for everything except playing against the GTO+ bot.
  • Patrick LawlerPatrick Lawler Red Chipper Posts: 106 ✭✭
    That's a solution but not an ideal one... no clue why the devs would take good functionality away from the program. Madness.
  • Muel294Muel294 Liverpool, EnglandRed Chipper Posts: 24 ✭✭
    TheGameKat wrote: »

Is it possible to have something like notepad open at the same time and park the required range there?

I guess so. I have resorted to screen clipping the range from FZ and embedding in my HH analysis so it can be pictured at least

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file