How Do You Post Hands Efficiently

JoeyMJoeyM PhillyRed Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
I wanted to post discussion's about certain hand's I've recently played. I just wanted to know how to post the cards like you guys because my posts will look like AA vs KK Board 10s 6d 7c etc...

Looking forward to learning the tricks!

Thanks,
Joe M

Comments

• TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,204 -
    edited September 2019
    I think the most difficult thing to learn is how to give enough information that you'll get useful feedback without giving so much that the reader, confronted with a wall of text, simply moves on to the next post.

With this in mind, please check out this thread and the link in the first post.

As to the syntax to create symbols, I've screenshot the input of this recent post so you can compare input and output.

veewaflsqckk.png
    Moderation In Moderation
  • JoeyMJoeyM PhillyRed Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Thanks for that. I understand how to post the cards now. :As:Ah
    Now I need to know how to export ranges from flopzilla onto here. I tried copy and pasting the text from flopzilla's export options but it doesn't seem to transfer over here. See below for an example.

[Flopzilla v1.8.6]
    [Use Ctrl+I to import into Flopzilla]
    [www.flopzilla.com ]
    [KCPYMQtvK3sQNgqjQSqcFCNT01s9sqnwTDC7M53t9GGdw05TGM]
    [EbVDEYcNNraa2RDqYmMRT+zZwsCruYSv1YnwEuXs+t+fHgbXRG]
    [KEWsJt9lVf6DqRpObOlkRfS6IPTjqWzjBjRdnw67jGMZA7dY7Z]
    [7ghjcGw9f3uGtSX7vk4Tw6HV3FxGZIRJFfNFwqvZTFWKddT7yf]
    [qUvW1t9r8lQc62JmNKhu5IWj]
  • TheGameKatTheGameKat Las VegasPosts: 5,204 -
    I'm in the Equilab universe, so not sure how to help, although you could just screenshot. With Equilab I just C&P out of the text box.
    Moderation In Moderation
  • RussRuss Red Chipper Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    @JoeyM

(Windows user here; I don't know the specific keys for using a Mac, but I'm sure it's close to the same).

Using Flopzilla v 1.8.6, if you want to post a text string, you can hit ctl alt T and a Range import/export box pops up. Then ctl C copy it and ctl v to post here, like so:

JJ-22,AQo-ATo,KQo-KTo,QJo,AQs-ATs,KQs-KTs,QJs-QTs,JTs,T9s,98s,87s,76s,65s,54s

As Kat said, you may want to post a graphical version of the range. In this case, I use the snipping tool to "cut out" what I want to post, and then just ctl v paste it here:

d5r7vwr5nz2x.png

* Note the image won't show up until you click "preview" or "post comment."

HTH,
    Russ

• JoeyMJoeyM PhillyRed Chipper Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Thanks for the info!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file